PDA

View Full Version : Bloomberg Rallying the Liberal "Troops" w/ CNN-Donated Propaganda

SWOHFAL
October 12, 2010, 23:43
http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/10/12/bloomberg.gun.laws/index.html?hpt=Mid

martin35
October 13, 2010, 11:29
When they say weak gun laws they need say no more.

brunop
October 13, 2010, 12:55
Bloomberg is my most-hated politician. More than Obama, because at least you knew what you were getting with him.

Bloomberg is going to appeal to the "moderates" (weak-kneed douchebag suburbanites), and then is going to tell them that gun laws (and anti-freedom of the press laws, etc.) are for the protection of their children.

And those idiots are going to swallow it hook, line, and sinker.

:fal:

SWOHFAL
October 13, 2010, 14:12
Bloomberg used to be a Republican too (nevermind that he was a democrat before that). We need to be wary of "moderate" infiltration.

JasonB
October 13, 2010, 16:19
Originally posted by SWOHFAL
Bloomberg used to be a Republican too (nevermind that he was a democrat before that). We need to be wary of "moderate" infiltration.

I wonder how many would be ok with his antics if he had kept the (R)? It worked for Snarlin Arlen for years.

SWOHFAL
October 13, 2010, 18:20
Originally posted by JasonB

I wonder how many would be ok with his antics if he had kept the (R)? It worked for Snarlin Arlen for years.

Not as many as there used to be. People are sick of RINOs enabling the dems.

I plan on voting for the Democrat candidates for Governor and AG here b/c they are far more pro-gun than the RINOs running. Both sets of candidates are bought and paid for by harmful special interest groups, so I'm just voting my guns - no more, no less.

JasonB
October 13, 2010, 20:15
Originally posted by SWOHFAL

Not as many as there used to be. People are sick of RINOs enabling the dems.

I plan on voting for the Democrat candidates for Governor and AG here b/c they are far more pro-gun than the RINOs running. Both sets of candidates are bought and paid for by harmful special interest groups, so I'm just voting my guns - no more, no less.

A RINO is Ron Paul. (R) #1 (Lincoln) was much closer in action to the people who get referred to as RINO's than someone like Paul whose positions are more in line with old school, little "l" libertarians.

I do hope you are right, however I was hearing the same mantra back in the 1990's by those who wanted change and then when they got control of the white house, and both halves of congress they were all happy as larks despite no laws getting repealed and quite a few more added. I suspect that if they get their wish again it will be more of the same.

Dolvio
October 13, 2010, 21:43
If one state ignores a gap in its laws, other states have to deal with the deadly consequences.

If one dumb-ass mayor ignores the rights of the people, then his disarmed subjects have to suffer dealing with the criminals that ignore the law.