PDA

View Full Version : GOTTA watch this

gates
October 07, 2010, 22:15
http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=168528

if you have any questions on it ask and I'll do my best to explain what he's talking about.

gates
October 08, 2010, 01:08
not one comment?

the 800lb gorrilla in the room is THIS - IF these "securities" (bogus mortgage paper) was not transfered properly - in a - "TIMELY"- manner - it loses it's "tax advantaged" status - meaning - about a third of the value is OWED to the IRS:-)

Skilter
October 08, 2010, 01:23
yep... not even counting the penalties... ZH .. they had a deal on this... it is ugly regarding the "robo-signer"

FNfreak
October 08, 2010, 06:48
What is troubling me is that the individuals who signed/forged/manufactured the bogus documentation are being hammered with little to NO mention of the companies they work for. I'm Starting to see a pattern in which the TBTF banks are gonna blame the ROUGE employees and "minor" subcontractors and get off with a slap on the hand...I'll bet not ONE Major bank will have to eat any of this Bull*%^&...But thousands of smaller servicers, financial business employees will take a massive hit,jail time, fold and leave us with no choice BUT TBTF banks as the banks/mortagage leanders of last (only) resort resulting in an absolute monopoly on the mortgage industry.

TBTF WINS again...just watch. :mad:

zenithius
October 08, 2010, 10:50
So if the banks can't find the paperwork, the people who haven't paid the mortgage will get the house for free. The Gov has backed it so you and I get to pay for it. The house will not sell for 50% of value so we get to eat 100% of the cost instead of 50%.
This will cause two things. 1) Anyone who has been paying will stop. They might get a free house. 2) You and I will be stuck with the bills.

It won't matter too much. We are all in the *&#! anyway.

wall.e
October 08, 2010, 12:14
Next 3-4 weeks are gonna be interesting,commodities this morning,MSM now starting to report what's really going on(kinda),articles about the incompetent (that's putting it mildly) stimulus spending...ya'll reckon the hammers just about as far back as it can go?

My bet is they crash us before the end of this year or next spring or at least a "major event" to occur in the same time frame.

thunderchicken
October 08, 2010, 14:56
Originally posted by gates
not one comment?

the 800lb gorrilla in the room is THIS - IF these "securities" (bogus mortgage paper) was not transfered properly - in a - "TIMELY"- manner - it loses it's "tax advantaged" status - meaning - about a third of the value is OWED to the IRS:-)

So what, people should pay their taxes, there are consequences to effing it up, I find it very hard to care about any of this.

Love Denninger's "Hitler Youth" haircut. Nice to see him practicing law in addition to economics these days.

gates
October 08, 2010, 16:40
thats not the issue TS - if they botched this they lost the tax advantage and the banks MAY owe taxes on up to $3TRILLION that they WOULDNT have had to pay if they had done the transfers correctly and that they DON'T HAVEin their coffers now - guess whos gonna get stuck if thats the case.

festus
October 09, 2010, 09:41
Mind boggling. I am severely confused at the implications. Didn't Obama pocket veto a bill that would legitimatize the notary robo stamping recently?
What the hell is going on?
I have noticed one thing though. people are getting short tempered when driving and even at the check out lines at the Food Lion.
Think I'll go to the gun show for some solace.

thunderchicken
October 09, 2010, 14:19
Originally posted by gates
thats not the issue TS - if they botched this they lost the tax advantage and the banks MAY owe taxes on up to $3TRILLION that they WOULDNT have had to pay if they had done the transfers correctly and that they DON'T HAVEin their coffers now - guess whos gonna get stuck if thats the case.

No one. The banks took advantage of favorable tax treatment they should not have been entitled. Much as I'd like to stick it to the banks, if the taxes can't be collected, they can't be collected. They will be legislatively waived, This is fiscally neutral.

gates
October 09, 2010, 17:01
maybe.