PDA

View Full Version : Authorities Plan To Trawl Phone Calls And E Mails For Signs Of “Resent

Heat
September 30, 2010, 11:05
Authorities Plan To Trawl Phone Calls And E Mails For Signs Of “Resentment Toward Government”

http://www.infowars.com/authorities-plan-to-trawl-phone-calls-and-e-mails-for-signs-of-resentment-toward-government/

offshore44
September 30, 2010, 12:31
No trawling required...why don't they just detail off some petty bureaucrat to come on over for a chat. I would be happy to spend some time discussing philosophy and government with said bureaucrat. Probably even make him tea and serve cookies to help maintain the proper level of civility in the conversation.

Bureaucracy run amok!

RG Coburn
September 30, 2010, 16:53
I wonder why anyone would feel resentment....hmmm...

Topbanana
September 30, 2010, 16:57
I resent the federal Gov't... Just saying. :)

V guy
September 30, 2010, 18:16
Gee, I wonder how they perceive firearms forums?
1st, 4th and 14th amendment issues abound here with this idiotic Obama pogrom.

I guess if Fox news is labelled a dangerous organization, that makes the Fal Files Forum and SCOTUS absolutely subversive.

Does interest in guns at all automatically constitute a threat to these commie drones?
Go to Gunbroker and go to jail?

Maybe they better check attendance at the range. "Why are those evil people firing their guns? Why are their human faces on some targets?"

Maybe they intend to make it a crime to fire a gun at all?

Does typing the word "BOOM" constitute a danger to society? MY black powder firearms all go "BOOM."

I guess they already have the mailing list for the Second Amendment Foundation and its members like me.

I wondered how my support for such organizations filing lawsuits against the government would end up being a thought crime; now we know. Hahaha!!

This is just the yearbook staff working on their gay pantywaist schemes.
Will never happen in my lifetime. AIDS will claim many of their miserable lives before the decade is up.

Brett
September 30, 2010, 18:33
I would imagine if you are a thief you would tend to be suspicious of everyone you steal from.

JasonB
September 30, 2010, 20:06
Wasn't this essentially Carnivore started (or admitted to?) during the Clinton regime? I doubt it stopped anytime between 20 January 2001 and 20 January 2009 either.

Bama Steve
September 30, 2010, 21:42
Y'all cannot fathom what the NSA has been up too in the past 20+ years.

Data mining is cake for them nowadays - the political will to act upon the data is the issue and that is changing rapidly.

I fear that the only solution is to eradicate those who would enforce their agenda more frequently than they infringe upon our rights in order to set an example. (Shoot agents of the state on your door-step instead of letting them in).

Do we as individuals have the backbone and conviction required for such an outcome?

Make being a police-state-thug an undesirable occupation and you will solve the problem - from a freedom/Constitutional perspective.

Anything less of a response from the citizens invites a continued encroachment upon rights, heritage and civil order.

Think on that for a bit . . .

This is sooo funny . . . .

:rofl:

:wink:

Munster30
September 30, 2010, 22:13
They'll be turning the net over to the FCC soon enough if they have their way, then you'll have to be using a printing press in the basement to discuss "controversial issues."
http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/09/as-obama-pretends-at-its-freedom-his-govt-plans-takeover-of-internet-2/

J MOSBY
September 30, 2010, 23:11
Well, as soon as they get the power they are trying to get, what they could do is;

Turn off the internet
Turn off the TV,s
Turn off ALL phones
Turn off radios
Jam short wave and ham radios
And any other type of comunication you can think of
Stop most modern cars and trucks

Better than turn off TV is play football games, that way everyone will be sitting on their ass while jack booted thugs raid hundreds of homes of law abiding citizens the first day.

Of course they will be called Terrorists and many shot in their homes.

The main problem for them is;
The Sheriff departments
The Police departments
The State Troopers
The National Guard ----- Because hopefully, they are us.

JasonB
September 30, 2010, 23:49
Originally posted by J MOSBY

The main problem for them is;
The Sheriff departments
The Police departments
The State Troopers
The National Guard ----- Because hopefully, they are us.

Peruse the various articles & videos a few forums down. No, they are not us. The internment of US citizens in the 1940's and the Katrina firearms confiscation are good historical indicators of what every group you mentioned is capable of as well.

Heat
October 01, 2010, 00:01
Originally posted by Munster30
They'll be turning the net over to the FCC soon enough if they have their way, then you'll have to be using a printing press in the basement to discuss "controversial issues."
http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/09/as-obama-pretends-at-its-freedom-his-govt-plans-takeover-of-internet-2/

It may have to come to this:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OtQgjyaJqkI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OtQgjyaJqkI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Cybercop
October 01, 2010, 07:06
Originally posted by JasonB

Peruse the various articles & videos a few forums down. No, they are not us. The internment of US citizens in the 1940's and the Katrina firearms confiscation are good historical indicators of what every group you mentioned is capable of as well.

This is quickly changing, there were troops deployed to Katrina who refused the order to seize firearms. And now were organizing to keep it from happening again.

Oathkeepers during Katrina (http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2010/05/17/breaking-news-oath-keepers-proves-that-there-were-troops-who-refused-to-confiscate-guns-during-katrina/)

I can't speak for others, but as for myself I'll step across that line and form ranks with my countrymen should it ever come to that.

Jim

onebigelf
October 01, 2010, 07:24
Originally posted by Cybercop

This is quickly changing, there were troops deployed to Katrina who refused the order to seize firearms. And now were organizing to keep it from happening again.

Oathkeepers during Katrina (http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2010/05/17/breaking-news-oath-keepers-proves-that-there-were-troops-who-refused-to-confiscate-guns-during-katrina/)

I can't speak for others, but as for myself I'll step across that line and form ranks with my countrymen should it ever come to that.

Jim

Jim,

I really wish the Oathkeepers would devote some effort to convincing veterans that our oath to uphold and defend is still in force and that the "enemies foreign and domestic" directs us to VOTE only for constitutionally adherent candidates. If all active duty and retired military would organize and vote the oath we wouldn't be in this mess. Organize the veterans as a voting block and the 10 orders will never happen.

John

martin35
October 01, 2010, 11:54
What is said about our government by the public at large is less important to government today than in the recent past, agenda's are consolidated and policies to enact them are done without public approval, government will act in it's own self interest as government exists today.

Jailguard
October 01, 2010, 13:05
Jason
F*&K off dont you dare say that all the local LEO are not one of us. I would say more LEO are one of us than the average citizen. Katrina was a groupe of picked guys doing that. Our guys that were in Miss. to help did just that they went in help restore the jail that was left abandoned with inmates still inside we also helped the people in the area with food and supplies.
I swore an oath when I joined the Army to uphold the Constitution and I did it again when I was sworn into the Sheriff's office. I also do it every day that I am at work. We don't trust the FEDS any more that you guys do.

Heat
October 01, 2010, 13:46
Originally posted by Jailguard
Jason
F*&K off dont you dare say that all the local LEO are not one of us. I would say more LEO are one of us than the average citizen. Katrina was a groupe of picked guys doing that. Our guys that were in Miss. to help did just that they went in help restore the jail that was left abandoned with inmates still inside we also helped the people in the area with food and supplies.
I swore an oath when I joined the Army to uphold the Constitution and I did it again when I was sworn into the Sheriff's office. I also do it every day that I am at work. We don't trust the FEDS any more that you guys do.

You say that and you may infact be a true patriot but most will roll over--mortgages, family dependency, desire to advance are motivating factors..the internet abounds with video/stories of cops operating well outside their authority

Jailguard
October 01, 2010, 16:19
Yes it does because the ones doing the right thing are boring to watch. How many papers would sell if the headline read good cops didn't violate anyone rights tonight and made 100 arrests? You would be surprised how many officers would stand their ground.

JasonB
October 01, 2010, 16:25
Jason

Ok, show me a link where LE/military personnel made so much as a half assed attempt at stopping the picked group from confiscating firearms.

I think there is a tiny, tiny minority of officers who are opposed to that kind of bad behavior and would lay down their lives to fight it, the article I posted on Frank Adams seems to be an officer cut from that cloth. I think there is a much larger number of officers who are active thugs and I think they are supported by the majority who maybe aren't thugs, but they damn sure aren't going to go against the flow.

JasonB
October 01, 2010, 16:27
Originally posted by Cybercop

Jim

I am aware not everyone followed the order. Point me to a single one who moved to stop other officers who did follow it.

martin35
October 01, 2010, 20:37
The internment of US citizens in the 1940's and the Katrina firearms confiscation are good historical indicators of what every group you mentioned is capable of as well.
I have heard reference to the internment of American citizens of Japanese descent ever since it occurred as a terrible crime, if so the same type internment used to contain and keep track of the American Indians is just as grievous.
No one has offered a better solution for the safety of the majority than by taking the freedom of a few who harbored the fewer terrorists of their day.
Japanese who immigrated here had strong family and cultural ties to Japan, some collaborated just as some Muslims do today. Constitutional guarantees don't protect us from a stab in the back which was what 12-7-41 turned out to be for the majority of Americans.
I find it sanctimonious to hear how some say they will suffer any hazard for the rights of others, that definitely is not true in the broad sense or those saying it would be pushing up daisies, there is a world of dying waiting to be done for the rights of others.
Egalitarian rule or die is a myth only a few will sacrifice for when the time to pay the piper comes.
Weapons confiscation during Katrina was a function of orders from local authorities who are allowed some leeway by the military in the policing policy of local citizens.

Wil-C
October 01, 2010, 20:58
Yes it does because the ones doing the right thing are boring to watch. How many papers would sell if the headline read good cops didn't violate anyone rights tonight and made 100 arrests? You would be surprised how many officers would stand their ground.

I wouldn't buy the newspaper because if I found an officer that refused to violate anyones rights and an officer who refused to allow it to go on, especially under the circumstances related to what we are discussing here.
Instead of wasting the money on a newspaper I would spend it on buying those two a full-course steak dinner at the place of thier choice.
The downside of it for them would be by the time dinner was over with they'd be sick and tired of hearing me thank them for having genuine moral courage.
The idea that genuine moral courage among law-enforcement as it pertains to the situations we're discussing here would not be boring. The issues brought up here involve a lot of people's worst worries and fears.
The idea that law-enforcement at any level would have the kind've moral courage required to alleviate or avoid this and related situations would be compelling, comforting, and uplifting, anything but boring.
It is why some time back the police officer was respected and venerated within his community. It was recognized that he carried, and needed, this kind've courage, rather than hiding behind the excuse of "well I don't make the law, I just enforce it" Which is no more than a variation of "I was just following orders" Which is a piss poor excuse we've heard once before.
Don't waste my time with the "so now you're saying all of law enforcement are nazi's " It's a bogus claim, both of the quotes are the same lack of moral courage expressed differently.
It is this increasingly prevalent lack of moral courage that people see within the law-enforcement community, most times they can't articulate it clearly & it comes off as cop bashing, but it is one of the reasons why so many people are distrustful of law-enforcement at any level now.

JasonB
October 01, 2010, 21:12
Originally posted by martin35
The internment of US citizens in the 1940's and the Katrina firearms confiscation are good historical indicators of what every group you mentioned is capable of as well.
I have heard reference to the internment of American citizens of Japanese descent ever since it occurred as a terrible crime, if so the same type internment used to contain and keep track of the American Indians is just as grievous.
No one has offered a better solution for the safety of the majority than by taking the freedom of a few who harbored the fewer terrorists of their day.
Japanese who immigrated here had strong family and cultural ties to Japan, some collaborated just as some Muslims do today. Constitutional guarantees don't protect us from a stab in the back which was what 12-7-41 turned out to be for the majority of Americans.
I find it sanctimonious to hear how some say they will suffer any hazard for the rights of others, that definitely is not true in the broad sense or those saying it would be pushing up daisies, there is a world of dying waiting to be done for the rights of others.
Egalitarian rule or die is a myth only a few will sacrifice for when the time to pay the piper comes.
Weapons confiscation during Katrina was a function of orders from local authorities who are allowed some leeway by the military in the policing policy of local citizens.

Preach on apologist. So what other groups are you ok with running roughshod over after government does the hack job on them? Apparently you are ok with gun owners getting a reaming you hypocritical, sycophantic piece of shit.

Of course you are aren't going to hear the US government call sending US citizens to concentration camps in the 1940's a terrible crime. I hope you did hear about the half assed congressional apology and paying tax dollars out in lieu of punishing the wrong doers in that case.

And yes, the Indians did get fucked over.

Bama Steve
October 01, 2010, 21:32
I wonder if all the adherents to Islam were rounded up and contained if their silent majority wouldn't kick their own ne'er-do-wells' asses into shape if they wanted to live like and become Americans.

While I emotionally agree that doing so is a cause for concern there are damn good reasons for having performed such an action.

WE are the government, not Islamic nutz and their silent acquiescent subscribers.

Wanna be Mormon? go to Utah . . . (Racial/Religious profiling IS the F'n answer!!).

Don't believe it?

Ask a cockroach or field-rat to quit behaving the way they do and get back to me.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

JasonB
October 01, 2010, 21:58
Originally posted by Bama Steve
I wonder if all the adherents to Islam were rounded up and contained if their silent majority wouldn't kick their own ne'er-do-wells' asses into shape if they wanted to live like and become Americans.

While I emotionally agree that doing so is a cause for concern there are damn good reasons for having performed such an action.

WE are the government, not Islamic nutz and their silent acquiescent subscribers.

Wanna be Mormon? go to Utah . . . (Racial/Religious profiling IS the F'n answer!!).

Don't believe it?

Ask a cockroach or field-rat to quit behaving the way they do and get back to me.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So you applaud Governor Boggs of Missouri and the way he handled the Mormons?

Bama Steve
October 01, 2010, 22:55
I applaud anyone with the "stones" to preserve our county's credo and culture.

The States within the USA had an original purpose which was lost long ago by creeping federalist powers.

You might not like the local climate but you would be amongst friends of your culture and mindset if you moved to a state which tolerated your culture . . . just move your asses to those places that welcome your proclivities and leave us locals to our own ways and culture in our own states.

Just 'cause you want to pork goats, chickens and boys butts don't mean that you gotta make them in Mississippi allow you to do it - go to CA for that kinda freedom.

:uhoh:

:biggrin:

(its true).

:rofl: :rofl:

martin35
October 01, 2010, 22:57
JasonB Being conceived by immaculate annal conception has messed with your squirrel brain, you don't have a clue about the true unvarnished history of this country.

JasonB
October 01, 2010, 23:59
JasonB Being conceived by immaculate annal conception has messed with your squirrel brain, you don't have a clue about the true unvarnished history of this country.

Oh really? What unvarnished history am I missing? Or do you mean sugar coated?

martin35
October 02, 2010, 05:44
The freedoms we as Americans enjoy were purchased at the cost of the lives and freedom of others in almost every case, to think any man can be free when other men have a different definition of freedom and will act in opposition to any other definition is lacking in reality and speaks of a lack of experience in procurement of the freedom we enjoy.
One can hold a egalitarian view that expands and maximizes freedom for all but one must force that view on another as a universal viewpoint by the restriction opposing definitions of freedom.
A true purest egalitarian faces the world with philosophic idealistic reason without sword or armor or the means of enforcing universal equality as a common denominator, the rule of pure equality is that there are no rules.
The rule is all men are not equal in intellect or ability and no law or social contract can make it so and in the final analysis individual self interest influences almost all human conduct, the accumulated individual self interest of and for the majority were the ideals that caused America to be America in my opinion not blind egalitarian ideals but a more practical modified form.

JasonB
October 02, 2010, 06:32
I like it that conservatives are finally coming out of the closet and showing their true nature which is that of a near twin to liberals. I recall back in the 1990's when a person who wished to bother/harm no one and wished to be secure in their person, papers, and possessions (including firearms) would be smeared by liberals as kooks and crazies, always living in a "compound" regardless of the dwelling type, wanting to force their beliefs on others despite wanting to keep to themselves, and just menaces to society in general. The whole time conservatives either sat there quietly or parroted a few libertarianesque phrases, but emboldened by victories in the early part of this century we get to see the true nature of the conservative and their smearing of the same type of individual the liberal always smeared with rants like the following:

Just 'cause you want to pork goats, chickens and boys butts don't mean that you gotta make them in Mississippi allow you to do it - go to CA for that kinda freedom.

JasonB
October 02, 2010, 06:39
The freedoms we as Americans enjoy were purchased at the cost of the lives and freedom of others in almost every case, to think any man can be free when other men have a different definition of freedom and will act in opposition to any other definition is lacking in reality and speaks of a lack of experience in procurement of the freedom we enjoy.
One can hold a egalitarian view that expands and maximizes freedom for all but one must force that view on another as a universal viewpoint by the restriction opposing definitions of freedom.
A true purest egalitarian faces the world with philosophic idealistic reason without sword or armor or the means of enforcing universal equality as a common denominator, the rule of pure equality is that there are no rules.
The rule is all men are not equal in intellect or ability and no law or social contract can make it so and in the final analysis individual self interest influences almost all human conduct, the accumulated individual self interest of and for the majority were the ideals that caused America to be America in my opinion not blind egalitarian ideals but a more practical modified form.

I might buy buying buying freedoms during the Revolutionary War and War of 1812 (as I look at things I am less apt to view the founding fathers as lovers of freedom and more like men who wanted to be running the show) and maybe WWII (although as some of that becomes declassified I am less apt to even buy that one) but the rest seems to have been just been one big exercise in corporate welfare pacifying areas for a tiny business minority.

So is there any limit you would like to see on governmental power? Or would you be fine with the mayor of podunk calling out his police to liquidate the inhabitants of S. Oak St. for a project and calling that the will of the majority and necessary for freedom by violating freedoms?

JasonB
October 02, 2010, 08:25

And your point is what? Do you see signs up that say "Warning bridge Is In"? How about "Caution No Voltage Wires Overhead"? "Beware of No Dog"?

You don't need to plan around things that are not harmful so they tend to not be pointed out. When you have a bad cop, it usually isn't just one bad cop but department wide aiding and abetting. Examples:

1 drunken officer, but how many aided them?

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local-beat/DPD-Says-Intoxicated-Officer-Fired-Gun-in-Squad-Car-96623064.html

http://www.pe.com/localnews/stories/PE_News_Local_D_wleach05.22f65e1.html

Let's up the ante a little.

22 officers on scene, 3 beating the hell out of a guy after he is subdued. What were the other 19 doing? They weren't stopping the 3. What do you think those 19 would have done if citizens started showing up and decided to stop the beating?

http://www.pe.com/localnews/stories/PE_News_Local_D_wleach05.22f65e1.html

Then we have Frank Adams that has stood up against this crap and continues to stand against it.

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2010-09-02/news/miami-dade-cop-frank-adams-colleagues-lie/

1 good apple in a barrel of rotten ones.

Eric Bryant
October 02, 2010, 08:58
I really miss 2005, when it was OK for a red-blooded conservative to welcome some government intrusion into his daily communications.

TheJokker
October 02, 2010, 09:05

I might buy buying buying freedoms during the Revolutionary War and War of 1812 (as I look at things I am less apt to view the founding fathers as lovers of freedom and more like men who wanted to be running the show) and maybe WWII (although as some of that becomes declassified I am less apt to even buy that one) but the rest seems to have been just been one big exercise in corporate welfare pacifying areas for a tiny business minority.

So is there any limit you would like to see on governmental power? Or would you be fine with the mayor of podunk calling out his police to liquidate the inhabitants of S. Oak St. for a project and calling that the will of the majority and necessary for freedom by violating freedoms? since the caveman days the probability for survival is increased for those individuals who band together into social groups. social groups impose social norms upon its members. it's an inescapable fact of life.

there are different levels of government. with a reduction in the power of the federal government there is apt to be a corresponding increase in the power of state and local governments. while the freedom of individuals is an important consideration it does not "trump" the freedom for individuals to gather together and form communities and live the kind of lives they all choose to live. you are free to live anywhere you want and you are free to choose the kind of community you live in. you are free to leave. nobody is forcing you to live in podunk.

in america we have the power to choose our leaders. hint: avoiding helping this political faction:

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sSTLDel-G9k&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sSTLDel-G9k&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

i bet obama and nancy think this is kind of funny...

martin35
October 02, 2010, 13:14
Or would you be fine with the mayor of podunk calling out his police to liquidate the inhabitants of S. Oak St.
That is a ridiculous hypothesis in a nation of armed citizenry.

JasonB
October 02, 2010, 13:50
Or would you be fine with the mayor of podunk calling out his police to liquidate the inhabitants of S. Oak St.
That is a ridiculous hypothesis in a nation of armed citizenry.

A certain Governor Boggs of Missouri did just that in a nation of armed citizens and no one stopped him.

A certain president in a wheel chair stole the property of US citizens to increase his base of power and no one stopped him in a nation of armed citziens.

A certain useless mayor gave the order to steal privately owned property in a nation of armed citizens and none stepped up to the plate to stop him or his minions. Hell, we can't even get a law passed to chuck him in jail for 10 days with a $50 fine if he up and decides to do it again.

JasonB
October 02, 2010, 13:51
Originally posted by TheJokker
since the caveman days the probability for survival is increased for those individuals who band together into social groups. social groups impose social norms upon its members. it's an inescapable fact of life.

there are different levels of government. with a reduction in the power of the federal government there is apt to be a corresponding increase in the power of state and local governments. while the freedom of individuals is an important consideration it does not "trump" the freedom for individuals to gather together and form communities and live the kind of lives they all choose to live. you are free to live anywhere you want and you are free to choose the kind of community you live in. you are free to leave. nobody is forcing you to live in podunk.

in america we have the power to choose our leaders. hint: avoiding helping this political faction:

Let's start a vote fraud thread soon.

Bama Steve
October 02, 2010, 21:04
I'm trying to decide if I want your brain surgeon to perform my lobotomy.

This country and it's inhabitants are torturing me because I want to keep what I earn and share the rewards with those of whom I wish to do so.

I need to be physically disengaged from this reality or reality has got to get out of my business - by all Constitutional perspectives/measures.

You make no sense in any respect - do you really think at all or did you just show up in the last 5 years and learn from the television?

Eric Bryant
October 03, 2010, 20:52
Originally posted by TheJokker
while the freedom of individuals is an important consideration it does not "trump" the freedom for individuals to gather together and form communities and live the kind of lives they all choose to live. you are free to live anywhere you want and you are free to choose the kind of community you live in. you are free to leave. nobody is forcing you to live in podunk.

Wow, you really are quite the fascist!

Local laws should never, ever trump the individual rights articulated in our Constitution. What you are suggested would also allow communities to ban firearms, or freedom of speech, or freedom to practice religion. Is that really what you advocate? If so, you are the one that needs to move - to another country.

Bama Steve
October 03, 2010, 21:07
Originally posted by Eric Bryant

Wow, you really are quite the fascist!

Local laws should never, ever trump the individual rights articulated in our Constitution. What you are suggested would also allow communities to ban firearms, or freedom of speech, or freedom to practice religion. Is that really what you advocate? If so, you are the one that needs to move - to another country.

Rethink your position with regard to the proposition offered by Joker.

According to your response, it's OK with you to be a gang-banger in a gated community which explicitly denies that behavior as a matter of choice by the community?

In a matter of speaking you have stated that STD's are just fine with you to catch from your wife even though you and she have not strayed from one-another?

What keeps us clean, free and healthy, then?

I gotta know!!

JasonB
October 03, 2010, 21:26

According to your response, it's OK with you to be a gang-banger in a gated community which explicitly denies that behavior as a matter of choice by the community?

In a matter of speaking you have stated that STD's are just fine with you to catch from your wife even though you and she have not strayed from one-another?

What keeps us clean, free and healthy, then?

I gotta know!!

So are you saying you support larger, more intrusive government across the board or are you like The Jokker and really only get excited about larger, more intrusive government so long as it has an (R) after it?

Bama Steve
October 03, 2010, 21:32
Dude, you are completely missing my perspective with them "R" & "D" blinders you wear - it's getting old and bothersome to the point of willful ignorance.

I don't think you can look at the world from a different/Constitutional/Founders perspective at this point - you are hamstrung by semantics and seem to have none/zero moral points nor ground upon which to stand.

Do you have a position?

What is it?

JasonB
October 03, 2010, 21:39
Dude, you are completely missing my perspective with them "R" & "D" blinders you wear - it's getting old and bothersome to the point of willful ignorance.

I don't think you can look at the world from a different/Constitutional/Founders perspective at this point - you are hamstrung by semantics and seem to have none/zero moral points nor ground upon which to stand.

Do you have a position?

What is it?

What R & D blinders am I wearing?

You agreed with Jokker and Jokker is always in favor of larger government so long as it has an (R) after it. I asked if you are like him or if you are ok with larger government regardless of party.

So what perspective do you think you can look at the world from?

"I don't think you can look at the world from a different/Constitutional/Founders perspective at this point"

What position do you want to know about? On gun control, I am for abolishing all laws concerning prohibitions on type, quantity, when, where, and how they may be owned or possessed. And your position?

Bama Steve
October 03, 2010, 21:57

What R & D blinders am I wearing?

You agreed with Jokker and Jokker is always in favor of larger government so long as it has an (R) after it. I asked if you are like him or if you are ok with larger government regardless of party.

So what perspective do you think you can look at the world from?

"I don't think you can look at the world from a different/Constitutional/Founders perspective at this point"

What position do you want to know about? On gun control, I am for abolishing all laws concerning prohibitions on type, quantity, when, where, and how they may be owned or possessed. And your position?

You've painted Jokker with a wide brush and slathered me in the process - I didn't bring a towel so forgive my bad mood as a result.

I am party neutral yet you seem to want to shove an affiliation upon myself and everyone else here.

I am for smaller Federal gov and less gov in general at all levels - bureaucracy is the leading cause of death to any organization and we are drowning in it.

I ain' gonna get distracted with your BS - your posts are filled with circular logic and you know it.

Have fun but stay safe and wear a condom otherwise you might catch a gov mandated societal appendage without your consent . . .

martin35
October 04, 2010, 12:19
A certain Governor Boggs of Missouri did just that in a nation of armed citizens and no one stopped him.
If Gov Boggs shows up at my place and wants me to vacate and turn in my shootin' irons I probably will, he's been dead over 100 years. Haints spook me.

Eric Bryant
October 04, 2010, 12:58

Well, how ' bout we turn this one around on you - what if a bunch of Yankee hippies move on down to Alabama, form a majority in your town, and ban evil black rifles and speaking in a southern accent? Is that OK, or are we violating some of your God-given rights?

I ain't real happy about tyranny of the majority - there are plenty of countries in the world where that is OK, but I firmly believe that this country was founded to give man refuge from that sort of thing. We get some flexibility to establish local standards and norms, but there are a pretty broad set of individual rights that were bestowed upon us and cannot be violated by any public entity. You wanna listen in on my communications? Get a warrant.

Bama Steve
October 04, 2010, 19:03
I would not make them Northern hippies welcomed.

That's what communities do and what the several states were originally intended to be.

Go where the social/political climate suits you - DO NOT try to force the locals to accept your aberrant behavior.

BTW - I resemble your analogy but came to the South to become a part of it - not to change it.

I ran "too" something not away . . .

Fvck y'all who see it different - go to that place which holds your ideals instead of trying change the places that reject them.

Example of aberrant behavior that a community can stop here --> http://dimewars.com/Video/Gangs-In-Alaska---Anchorage-Crips.aspx?bcmediaid=0ce1ef7f-00bc-4616-8dfb-3221deb503d3

Last time I was there it was the community that put a stop to this not the .gov cops or authorities.

Locals got enough and ran them out . . .

motosapien
October 04, 2010, 19:09
Who's up for some "phuck de pheds" bar & grill T shirts?

JasonB
October 04, 2010, 19:39

You've painted Jokker with a wide brush and slathered me in the process - I didn't bring a towel so forgive my bad mood as a result.

I am party neutral yet you seem to want to shove an affiliation upon myself and everyone else here.

I am for smaller Federal gov and less gov in general at all levels - bureaucracy is the leading cause of death to any organization and we are drowning in it.

I ain' gonna get distracted with your BS - your posts are filled with circular logic and you know it.

Have fun but stay safe and wear a condom otherwise you might catch a gov mandated societal appendage without your consent . . .

I didn't paint Jokker, I just paid attention to how Jokker has painted himself. In your case I asked which you were so not sure how that is shoving an affiliation on you either.

Bama Steve
October 04, 2010, 19:57

I didn't paint Jokker, I just paid attention to how Jokker has painted himself. In your case I asked which you were so not sure how that is shoving an affiliation on you either.

Just a perception - it's hard to hold a civilized discussion over the internet or email for that matter.

Best wishes,

Eric Bryant
October 04, 2010, 20:24
Go where the social/political climate suits you - DO NOT try to force the locals to accept your aberrant behavior.

And we find ourselves in strong agreement here. Recognize two things, though: 1) When the federal government does something to offend us, the recourse is not so simple as moving to a different municipality; and 2) Local communities do not have the power to violate our natural rights (a good - but incomplete - list of which is conveniently provided towards the tail end of our Constitution).

JasonB
October 04, 2010, 20:42
Originally posted by Eric Bryant

And we find ourselves in strong agreement here. Recognize two things, though: 1) When the federal government does something to offend us, the recourse is not so simple as moving to a different municipality; and 2) Local communities do not have the power to violate our natural rights (a good - but incomplete - list of which is conveniently provided towards the tail end of our Constitution).

Exactly.

Bama Steve
October 04, 2010, 21:11
My work in this thread is completed.

Thanks, guys . . .

gunnut1
October 05, 2010, 01:53
HEY, Y'ALL WATCH THIS. OBAMA IS A MORON AND I DISLIKE HIM. I HOPE HE GETS VOTED OUT OF OFFICE IN 2012. I WILL BE GLAD TO EXCORT HIM OUT OF THE DOOR.

OBAMA IS AN IDIOT WHO DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF A SMALL SOUTH PACIFIC ISLAND MUCH LESS THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.

There they sould be calling in a couple of days.

You guys are paranoid.

1911guy
October 09, 2010, 07:52
No need to troll. Just come over to the house and I will tell them all about it.

JasonB
October 10, 2010, 07:34
Originally posted by gunnut1
HEY, Y'ALL WATCH THIS. OBAMA IS A MORON AND I DISLIKE HIM. I HOPE HE GETS VOTED OUT OF OFFICE IN 2012. I WILL BE GLAD TO EXCORT HIM OUT OF THE DOOR.

OBAMA IS AN IDIOT WHO DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF A SMALL SOUTH PACIFIC ISLAND MUCH LESS THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.

There they sould be calling in a couple of days.

You guys are paranoid.

So why are they bothering to compile the data?

L Haney
October 10, 2010, 09:03

So why are they bothering to compile the data?

Bothering? They are not "bothering", this is what they are and what they do. They got ACRES of cubicles with drones with nothing else to do. Addressing a threat this serious has got to be stirring some mid level managers to Olympian efforts. They've cut porn surfing at work by 6% just to show their commitment. There'll be some commendations awarded for this, just you wait.

JasonB
October 10, 2010, 10:46
Originally posted by L Haney

Bothering? They are not "bothering", this is what they are and what they do. They got ACRES of cubicles with drones with nothing else to do. Addressing a threat this serious has got to be stirring some mid level managers to Olympian efforts. They've cut porn surfing at work by 6% just to show their commitment. There'll be some commendations awarded for this, just you wait.

I was asking the question of gunnut1 who has repeatedly indicated his support for the federal government passing laws to increase the price of firearms in an effort to deny/disparage the exercise of that right.

It is actually amusing the number of people who think that it would be unthinkable/impossible for the federal government to keep tabs on everyone in America out of some belief that it would take up too much time. Obviously they are ignoring the fact the East German Stasi was doing just that without the technology that is available today.

Ironhandjohn
October 10, 2010, 12:20
I remember one night when Art Bell still hosted 'Coast to Coast AM' he had a Carnivore-spoofing hour. He insisted that every caller to his show start their call with " Kilos, kilos, kilos..." and then they would throw kilos back in during the conversation. I never found out how it worked..

Topbanana
October 10, 2010, 12:58
CARNIVORE is designed to pick up on operative words IIRC. Bomb, kilo, ETC.

gunnut1
October 10, 2010, 14:12

I was asking the question of gunnut1 who has repeatedly indicated his support for the federal government passing laws to increase the price of firearms in an effort to deny/disparage the exercise of that right.

It is actually amusing the number of people who think that it would be unthinkable/impossible for the federal government to keep tabs on everyone in America out of some belief that it would take up too much time. Obviously they are ignoring the fact the East German Stasi was doing just that without the technology that is available today.

So because I don't see a tax as a ban, I am encouraging the fed god to increase the price of firearms? All I can satty is whatever.

I was being sarcastic. You must have missed that. Lighten up Francis. YOu seem to take things too seriously.

JasonB
October 10, 2010, 15:12
Originally posted by gunnut1

So because I don't see a tax as a ban, I am encouraging the fed god to increase the price of firearms? All I can satty is whatever.

I was being sarcastic. You must have missed that. Lighten up Francis. YOu seem to take things too seriously.

A $200 tax in 1934 was as good as a ban for all but the elites and the criminals who didn't obey the law anyway, although they did likely have the money. Were you ok with the 90's era 1000% tax on ammo Moynihan was proposing because it wasn't a ban?

gunnut1
October 10, 2010, 15:52
End of argument. I have my opinion and you have yours. Let's leave it that way.

I areed to diagree.

STGThndr
October 10, 2010, 16:47
Fuggum. Been expecting the cattle-car ride to a federal REX 84 slave camp for a long time. Just wish I were younger so as to enjoy the experience a bit more.

Eric Bryant
October 10, 2010, 16:59
Originally posted by Topbanana

I guarantee that the Feds are using something "just a bit" better than word recognition. DARPA's Total Information Awareness program from 2002 included some pretty spiffy pattern-recognition capabilities, and would look across one's entire array of electronic interaction with the world - phone, email, social networking analysis (easy now, but a bit trickier pre-Facebook), purchase transactions, etc. Start linking this together with modern image recognition and tracking capabilities (facial and gait recognition technology that even hotels and casinos now possess) and it becomes fairly easy to put together a comprehensive picture of one's current and probable future actions. Fun stuff!

Ironhandjohn
October 10, 2010, 18:00
Originally posted by Topbanana

D'oh!!!

I meant that I know how Carnivore supposedly works, but Art never mentioned in later shows how well(or badly)his prank worked. It was a funny show. " West of the Rockies, we have Dan.... Go ahead, sir. KILOS KILOS KILOS thank you, Art. Glad to be here..."

Heat
October 10, 2010, 18:50
Originally posted by Ironhandjohn
I remember one night when Art Bell still hosted 'Coast to Coast AM' he had a Carnivore-spoofing hour. He insisted that every caller to his show start their call with " Kilos, kilos, kilos..." and then they would throw kilos back in during the conversation. I never found out how it worked..

I miss the magical times when Art hosted the show from Pah-rump, talkin' con-spiracy and takin' calls, jokin around and pranking people
I remember once when I was listening around 96-97--Art had a guest on talking UFO'S and in the spirit of the show I concocted a rather authentic lookind 'Public Announcement' that was meant to look like a press release from Edwards AFB stating that F-16's had been scrambled to intercept a group of UFO's approaching the west coast..I faxed it to Art while he was on the air and amazingly he READ THE ANNOUNCEMENT on the air as if it was authentic, his guest was flabbergasted..amd as soon as I disconnected the Fax my phone rang and Arts wife Romona was on the other end of the line inquiring if it was the real deal..I was so spooked! I sheepishly admitted I was just teasing Art and I could audibly hear her sigh as she hung up...ah good times! Now Art has gone soft in the head and lives in the P.I. with his child/bride!

Enquiring Minds
October 11, 2010, 20:25
I note, with wry melancholy, that in The Age of Obama-mau-mau, no even bothers dropping the old dark comedy standard "It's for the CHEEL-dren!" :devil:

It's Soviet surveillance like this which actually gives righteous Americans a perverse vested interest in having REAL terrorists afoot, because, as we all know, when the M-I-Spook-Complex runs out of REAL terrs, they'll start in on the FALfilers and Oath Keepers, lest their (*gasp*) budget be cut! :uhoh: