PDA

View Full Version : obama's aunt say US obligated to make her a citizen

gunnut1
September 21, 2010, 18:05
This is from Newsmax:

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/USObamasAunt/2010/09/21/id/371045?s=al&promo_code=ACE0-1

We owe her nothing!

XHardrock
September 21, 2010, 18:47
Originally posted by gunnut1
We owe her nothing!

Sounds like a self reliant, adult minded conclusion....anything related to anyone in the WH will not understand the thinking.

Sig220
September 21, 2010, 19:36
Hell, I could go for a deal like that..............."Onyango, the half sister of Obama's late father, still lives in public housing and collects $700 monthly disability. She doesn't work, ...."

She has never worked in the US, why in the hell are we giving her money for a disability???

I guess this is the thorn that strikes a cord with me......our government the provider of our funds to others who never contributed a dime. I know of people who even joined the armed forces with a existing condition and upon discharge they receive a check each month for life for that same existing condition........one of these years they are going to find the bottom of our pockets and then there will be no more.

RG Coburn
September 21, 2010, 20:48
I figgered she'd want to be a citizen of the world...

K.O.A.M.
September 21, 2010, 20:58
Fuq her and the Kenyan that let her stay here.

SWOHFAL
September 21, 2010, 23:53
Nice to see that the entitlement mentality has genetic underpinnings. :rolleyes:

martin35
September 22, 2010, 03:36
Reparations must be assignable.

SPEEDGUNNER
September 22, 2010, 07:21
Our only obligation is to put her onto some sort of transportation back to her home country. Buh-bye!

V guy
September 22, 2010, 13:03
I propose we start a fund with the intent of building it up to millions of dollars and we offer it to her to tell the truth about where Obama was born and where she was in Kenya when he was born, THERE.