PDA

View Full Version : Hmm... Obummer admitted we are a BK Nation today...

gates
September 20, 2010, 20:39
during the Q&A session on the CNBS dog and pony Obummer ADMITTED that 42 cents of every dollar we spend is borrowed - we here all know (with the exception of Jokker) that the country is BK - BUT it is news worthy that the U.S. CEO just admitted it - "told ya so" really doesnt capture the feeling of despair.

I watched this live and put 2 and 2 together but KD is much more fun:

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=167032

carguym14
September 20, 2010, 22:10
We can never go broke-we can always print more money.........

It's gonna be OK now.

gates
September 20, 2010, 22:21
:-) be great if that was true...

Nick H.
September 21, 2010, 09:06
He is likely repeating some of what his advisers have told him, but I doubt that he realizes the significance of what he said.

To get elected, pols have to lie and say, "everything will be all right if you just vote for me". Obama is a politician, not an economist and certainly not a business owner who has to balance his budget.

In reality, the USS Economy has taken on too much water and is listing heavily to port (the left). We have lost power because most of our manufacturing machinery has been shipped to China. We have a few people still trying bail water, but no one is plugging the leaking holes in the hull. We have to pump the water out of the engine room before we can try relighting the boilers, but the captain is warm and dry and assuring us everything is alright even though water continues to flood the lower decks faster than it can be pumped out.

Now, where did I leave my life jacket and how long can I survive in ice water?