PDA

View Full Version : HORY SHEET - check this out:-)

gates
September 07, 2010, 21:37
Burnett - the pumper, got her panties in a MAJOR wad - I LOL when I saw this:

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/mike-pento-kicked-cnbc-telling-truth-dumb-money-manager-says-nothing-bubble-when-people-want

THIS is what cnBULLSHIT is all about - they PUMP and he stuck it RIGHT UP HER ASS!!! LOVE IT!

Enquiring Minds
September 08, 2010, 01:32
Actually, that's probably the best I've ever seen Erin "The Fluff" Burnett "on her feet", so to speak. She had the data and trends at her fingertips... for once. She's actually learned a bit about bonds in the last year... let's face it--as female anchors get older, they need to get sharper, 'cause they sure ain't getting more decorative. Sue Herrera has grown her prehensile grasp of the subject over the years, and now has a lot of on-air confidence... to go with her matronly and dignified weight gain. ;)

Let's face it, Michael Pento is Peter Schiff's right hand hyper-of-doom at Euro-Pacific Capital, and like his boss, he's not only All-Worst-Case, All-The-Time, he never has any ACCURATE or provable DATES CERTAIN when these catastrophes are going to happen. He is, however, a sharp-dressed himbo, and probably gets a lot of action from the bimbettes. :cool:

That said, I do agree w/ ZH that Joseph Balestrino's quip that "nothing is in a bubble when people want to buy it." is BEYOND ludicrous.

I mean, you gotta hand it to The PTBs/Chosen *so far*... things could've been a LOT worse by this point... remains to be seen if Helicopter Ben can steer us out of these rocky shoals... which he and his... you know... steered us into in the first place. :mad:

Enquiring Minds
September 08, 2010, 01:45
But yes, CNBC is definitely a Party Line Organ, and Joseph Balastrino must be the fill-in bond pimp when Bill Gross of PimPco is on vacation in The Hamptons.

gates, please cull and post the Kramer clips, July 2008-March 2009, where he confidently, nay, BOMBASTICALLy "predicts" a housing bottom on June 30th/July 1st, 2009! LMAO! :rofl: :rofl: :tongue:

motosapien
September 09, 2010, 08:24
The MSM will never admit that the emperor is butt naked. They work overtime keeping him clothed for the week minded. We see more and more of these off script moments lately and there is significance in that.

I scarcely have the energy to pay attention any longer.

Bama Steve
September 09, 2010, 08:50
This is funny stuff --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adTnyC4MLB0

:rofl: