PDA

View Full Version : Global Collapse of the Fiat Money System: Too Big To Fail Global Banks

411man
September 02, 2010, 10:20
Global Collapse of the Fiat Money System: Too Big To Fail Global Banks Will Collapse Between Now and First Quarter 2011

When Quantitative Easing Has Run Its Course and Fails

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=20853

" Let me be plain and blunt. The “unexpected developments” Bernanke referred to is the collapse of the global banks. This is FED speak and to those in the loop, this is the dire warning. "

gates
September 02, 2010, 11:03
prolly take longer than that - certainly by 2012 tho:-) funny how that date keeps coming up...

carguym14
September 03, 2010, 15:49
I wonder about bank runs.I know people that haven't touched cash in years-they use debit or credit for everything.I see very few people using cash in stores-even fast food places take debit/credit now.

I could see the gov requiring the use of debit/credit and doing away with cash.I've thought that for years-much easier to track and tax.

And numbers on paper/a computer screen are so...."Unreal",I don't think most would care.

Guess we'll find out either way........

rowjimmy
September 04, 2010, 11:39
The only way people will notice a difference is if serious inlfation strikes or the unemployed and welfare roles are no longer supported by the government. And I don't lack sympathy for anyone unemployed, I just wonder how long the gov can sustain them with checks.

cpd109
September 04, 2010, 21:18
Originally posted by 411man
Global Collapse of the Fiat Money System: Too Big To Fail Global Banks Will Collapse Between Now and First Quarter 2011
" Let me be plain and blunt. The “unexpected developments” Bernanke referred to is the collapse of the global banks. This is FED speak and to those in the loop, this is the dire warning. "

Well, that's pretty quickly since we have 4 months, including this one, to the first quarter of 2011. I expect it might fold in the latter part of October. I know this because of the way my eggs fried today. It said that this would be just before the election.

Silly eggs, what do they know?

Enquiring Minds
September 08, 2010, 02:08
The great thing about 411-mon is he links to scary websites I'd never find on my own... such are my "worn grooves" in the WoWiWee... lol.

411man
September 09, 2010, 21:36
Well information and its usefulness is the obligation of everyone. So the more we share the more we will learn.

gates
September 09, 2010, 22:51
gotta use the credibility filter 411! what you post MAY indeed come to pass but timing, as they say, is everything - fiat is the coin of the current worlds governments - fiat fails the government fails - I'm in your camp, EVENTUALLY I believe this will come to pass, however, short of WWIII it will be awhile - a LONG while before we see this - IMHO of course...

Pistolwiz
September 09, 2010, 23:37
Originally posted by cpd109
Silly eggs, what do they know?

Probably a lot more than the MSM is letting on.

Go to the source man....The chicken! I bet her scratches in the goat dung will be just as accurate if not better than the MSM financial guru's who keep getting it wrong! The bird should be near 50% by chance............

Gold- $1245 plus for days now........... :cool: