PDA

View Full Version : Justice Dept. halts prosecution of USS Cole bomber

Ssarge
August 28, 2010, 14:00
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/08/26/AR2010082606353.html
The Justice Dept has filed papers indicating they no longer are filing charges against the USS Cole bombing master mind al-Nashiri. (who has the blood of 17 US Navy personnel on his hands) This comes down almost 10 years after the Cole was bombed in harbor off Yemen.
So what's next, a pardon for the 9-1-1 masterminds?

Brett
August 28, 2010, 14:29
He doesn't want to lose any radical muslim votes.

cpd109
August 28, 2010, 16:09
I don't think he'll lose any moose limb vote with crap like this.

http://a4cgr.wordpress.com/2010/08/27/07-398/

Does this mean we will, as owners, get special treatment when we visit? I'll bet we do.

FAL freek
August 28, 2010, 17:14
TAO isn't a mooslim, why won't people believe him when he says that? Just wonder how many of the military (especially Navy) votes he just lost and how many more folks that love wearing green that are only too eager to martyr themselves now?

Guess the folks at the top didn't learn anything from Slick Willie and his lack of resolve.

one hand clapping
August 29, 2010, 10:38
How much treason will it take for some of our "leaders , both political and military" to put the cuffs on this asshole ??????????????????

V guy
August 29, 2010, 10:56
Imagine Obama smiling and laughing, standing over you and pissing down on you and then dropping his drawers and shitting all over your family.

Get the picture?

Obama is a GOOD OLD Muslim and supports the war on terror---from the wrong side.
He is SUCH an abomination that he either presents just insane comic relief--- or he is truly planning a takeover of the gov't and doesn't give a shit anymore.

How about that Obama Civilian Army, that likely has been in training ever since Obamacare's passage authorized its formation?

Anyone wanna bet that nothing has happened--- or, more likely, that it is nearly ready after having been trained in shock troop actions?

JM
August 29, 2010, 14:37
V guy --what an awful picture it is--sickening. I wouldn't put anything past the imposter Obama---watch him try and make his move before the Nov. elections. We are entering the most dangerous period of the Obama regime. Only time more dangerous will be if he actually succeeds at his plan.

Munster30
August 29, 2010, 18:32
It's all our fault, name your own reason.

FAL freek
August 29, 2010, 20:44
Originally posted by Munster30
It's all our fault, name your own reason. Because America is majority white?

snowhawk jockey
August 30, 2010, 13:32
Originally posted by FAL freek
Because America is majority white?

Nope, cause we the people are just sitting around the computer bantering about it instead of crushing the politicos with our votes, recall elections, and public review of executive branch members involved in fumbling the case. The justice dept just got away with the murder of those 17 sailors, may they RIP. If they don't do due diligence in the case, what right do they have holding their position. Oh yeah, gotta keep "the agenda" rolling...

one hand clapping
August 30, 2010, 15:34
Mabey their just clearing the decks of the case load so they can persecute all the domestic terrorists.

martin35
August 30, 2010, 20:51
The present administration would have put Hitler and his cronies on probation entered them into Federal Witness Protection and registered them to vote,,,, retroactively.
Expungement is the 5th generation warfare ( I'm still trying to figure out the 4th) Clausewitz channeled out of Obama.

John Culver
August 31, 2010, 01:04
The best part

"I'm not admitting to guilty, but his treatment is absolutely relevant in a death case and can be used in mitigation to lessen the sentence," Reyes said.

Yes they are now saying that IF he goes to trial his sentence must be light because he was, God forbid, threatened with a power drill

Oh the humanity that we dare make threats against a murderer who slaughtered 17 of our sailors in cold blood and has sworn to kill all americans

Heat
August 31, 2010, 02:22
I like Vlad the Impaler's methods

http://i36.tinypic.com/2ypiwqf.jpg

gman
August 31, 2010, 12:07
That cartoon is somewhat incorrect. Usually, the shaft was inserted into the anus, and the shaftee was let go.

1911guy
September 04, 2010, 07:41
The U.S.S. Cole bomber is in good company. As long as you intimidate voters, are an administration official who does not pay his taxes or someone who bombs U.S. warships you will remain a free man but don't elect to enforce immigration laws.
This gangster administration has made a mockery of the concept of the rule of law. We have become a nation of the rule of men. As such, which rules we adhere to becomes a subjective evaluation which is as valid to one person as another.

gunplumber
September 04, 2010, 10:23
as he still hasn't been actually charged with anything, I guess the question would logically be - what could one charge him with? Being too effective? His soldiers attacked the most powerful enemy military vessel in the region and were pretty effective.

Being mad that our guys were grossly negligent and allowed our enemies to inflict such damage is one thing, but coming up with a "charge" that couldn't be turned around and mirrored against Americans is a completely different thing.

one hand clapping
September 04, 2010, 11:00
The amazing thing over giving the finger to our dead saliors is that they just missed sinking that boat by about five feet. I beleive they have some very good intel cause they were trying to ram it just outside the magazine. Five ft to the side [ and on the other side of the bulkhead] and BOOM!! very effective strategy , don't need anything but a mobile "primer". We dodged one there for the survivors. {Although I do not know who / what motivated the operation- remember the maine}

SWOHFAL
September 04, 2010, 11:27
They need to spend their time doing more important things... like suing Arizona and Sheriff Arpaio.:rolleyes:

cpd109
September 04, 2010, 21:25
Originally posted by SWOHFAL
They need to spend their time doing more important things... like suing Arizona and Sheriff Arpaio.:rolleyes:

And they figured he was innocent (which is different from the plea "not guilty") and will now go after the real terrorist who set this up- some teapartier in Birmingham, AL. Or was it Omaha, NE. Oh, wait, those folks are domestic terrorists. Never mind.

Hopefully, the scales will be balanced in Nov.

Now, for Nov, 2012, will Hitlery run against Barry since, compared to him, she's a moderate? Just a thought.

martin35
September 05, 2010, 14:23
Hillary has bent more political peckers and robbed more political nut sacks than that old prohibition broad Carry "the hatchet" Nation.....Prohibition proved this nation has a reverse gear for dumb legislation and mandates.