PDA

View Full Version : More happy talk...

JohnnyReb
August 21, 2010, 23:53
Saturday Nite Read (http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/2010/08/commercial-real-estate-prices-tank-late.html)

Pleasant dreams!

gates
August 22, 2010, 01:47
yawn - dude, where you been for the last 3 years? old news to all but Jokker!

Skilter
August 22, 2010, 02:53
didn't read... but gates... don't bust the chops of a newbie... we need all we can gt in here.

TheJokker
August 22, 2010, 08:38
Originally posted by gates

vacant flats in china...

i have been preaching deflation in america and inflation in china for nearly three years. during that period of time you have made numerous predictions of an imminent total economic collapse yet life goes on sans collapse?

i suggest there is an important variable you are discounting.

JohnnyReb
August 22, 2010, 14:36

WTF are you talking about? You get your panties in a bunch just because I post a few articles? I know I'm not up to your spammish volume level, but damn ???

gates
August 22, 2010, 14:54
:-) just bustin your chops a little - carry on...

JohnnyReb
August 22, 2010, 17:04
Sorry,

I was kinda in a bad mood earlier.

gates
August 22, 2010, 19:42
bah - I'm in a bad mood all the time - no worries:-)

Bama Steve
August 22, 2010, 21:17
We are all in the best of company here - take nothing personal even when it is obviously meant to be - keep on going no matter what.

I'd rather die standing with a mouthful of unexpressed expletives than cowering in my bed doing nothing . . .

Welcome aboard, JR.

Steve.

deerollman
August 22, 2010, 21:18
Originally posted by TheJokker

i suggest there is an important variable you are discounting.

What is the var.?

gates
August 22, 2010, 22:35
yes Jokker - do tell... please don't suggest the Bernake put - bondzilla will cram that squarely up his ass! eventually!

TheJokker
August 23, 2010, 06:59
yes Jokker - do tell... please don't suggest the Bernake put - bondzilla will cram that squarely up his ass! eventually!

two years has passed since you began predicting an imminent collapse. why? here are some guesses:

a lot of the theorists focus you follow focus myopically on our domestic problems when this is a global crisis. (missing global element)

people and capitalists in particular are more determined and resilient than your theorists give them credit for. (the human element: winners find a way to win)

economics is an art not a science because of the overwhelming number of variables and interactions. perhaps your theorists are overestimating our problems and underestimating our strengths? (bias)

don't get me wrong as i think you are a really smart guy and i really enjoy your posts but you seem emotionally committed to a total economic collapse and i think there are a lot of people all over the world committed to preventing that from happening. (commitment to forging a solution)

gates
August 23, 2010, 08:08
math is math Jokker! this Keynesian orgy is about over - it didnt work.