PDA

View Full Version : The FED, Gold, Constitutional $, Money Theory

JohnnyReb
August 10, 2010, 13:14
Carryover from the Islamic Dinar thread.

“The central economic problem plaguing this country since 1913 has been the presence of the Federal Reserve System. Without the Federal Reserve System’s debt-currency scheme having effectively supplanted the constitutional monetary system based upon silver and gold, it would have been impossible - not simply improbable, or difficult, but impossible - for politicians in the public sector and speculators in the private sector to have amassed the staggering level of unpayable, unconstitutional, and unconscionable debt that now bears down upon this country.”

Dr. Edwin Vieira, Jr., Going to the Roots of the Problem

http://jessescrossroadscafe.blogspot.com/2010/08/why-official-antipathy-to-gold-and.html

The federal government began its takeover of the dollar in 1913 when it established the Federal Reserve Banking System. Prior to that, the dollar was a real store of value. In the period from 1783 to 1913, there was a long period of currency stability with virtually no inflation. If you saved one dollar in 1800, your great-grandchild could buy roughly the same amount of goods with the same dollar one century later.

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/08.10/death.html

brunop
August 10, 2010, 13:26
This is the root. Kill it and there will be problems, but they won't be as big as the problems we're brewing right this second. And the end result will be so much more excellent.

It will be a massive wake-up call to the Starbucks Libs who see the Hand-Out Takers come looking for their free stuff.

But how do you kill it?

brunop
August 10, 2010, 13:31
The only way to kill it is mass revolt:

non-payment of mortgages
non-payment of taxes

which will lead to armed response by the government (county SD comes to staple "FORECLOSURE" on your door, or the MP-5 wielding IRS agents come to take you to hang out with Wesley Snipes...).

If an entire community of people are willing to non-pay both, and are willing to police their borders, and are willing to fight off the SD, state troopers, and special fed teams, then we are on to something.

If they are, more will do it. If they aren't, the Fed continues to win.

hagar
August 10, 2010, 14:49
Unfortunately it is the wrong kind of people not paying their mortgages, and most of them receive more in handouts than they pay in taxes. And it is the feds that made the banks loan money to people that they knew would never pay it back. The banks just tried to play it smart by shorting the broken system.

My ultimate form of revolt will be to leave to where I came from. Yes, it is plagued by corruption, crime and scandal, but the economy is doing a hell of a lot better than here, no banks are shutting their doors, and I can retire there cheap, and be close to my family. The promise of america is fading pretty fast, if it wasn't for my collection of firearms I probably would have left already. Even my US wife thinks we should go retire in South Africa.

My sister was here 4 months ago, and she was amazed at how companies are just shutting the doors and emptying out the stores overnight. We stopped at a place in Asheville where she bought something, then she wanted to stop on the way back to buy some more. It did not even have a "going out of business" sale, but in 3 days all existence of this store was totally obliterated. And then on I26 on the way back she wanted to stop at a Best Buy to buy a pocketbook computer, and the sign was taken down and it was closed in the time from when we came up a couple of days earlier.

There is a shytestorm brewing that is going to blow open soon, very soon. And it will make the crisis in Argentina look pale in comparison. To be honest, the only thing that will save the US, is to split in two, kick the liberals in one half, and the rest of us in the other. And then build a 3000 mile fence to keep them out..:cry:

juanni
August 10, 2010, 15:17
Originally posted by brunop
The only way to kill it is mass revolt:

non-payment of mortgages
non-payment of taxes

Bullseye!!!

There also is a possibility that if enough of the productive simply wake up and just stop participating in keeping the fraud going it will collapse.

By reducing your tax liability legally, through moving to a lower tax state, reducing income, becoming self employed and using every legal tax break.
By refusing to use credit/debit cards and banks.
By reducing your traceable transactions.
By extracting every entitlement one legally can.
Living smaller, consuming less, saving and converting those savings into physical assets where they no longer flow through the system.
Voting and supporting ONLY candidates that will End the FED.

Starve the beast, its ribs are already showing in CA, NY and IL.

.............juanni

gates
August 10, 2010, 17:53
J - :-) you just described what many have already done or in the process of doing - "Going Galt" -

blueyedfaler
August 10, 2010, 22:32
I am a poster boy for all of the above, been there doing that.
I do have to add to this thread because I do see that
the half dozen of you on here may be open to hearing more truth.
Most can't handle the truth. The truth is the income tax has never
been imposed on the average american living and working in one
of the 50 states. Most likely you all. There is a book out, Income
Tax Shattering the Myth, proves and explains in plain language
the largest financial crime in the world.

If you wish to flame me as "one of those tax protester kooks"
read the book first then flame away. After spending the last
14 yrs in this battle, I really beleive this is the only peaceful way to
begin the path back to the constitutional form of government
our for fathers left for us.

http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af129/quienmg/IMG_3774.jpg

Originally posted by juanni

Bullseye!!!

There also is a possibility that if enough of the productive simply wake up and just stop participating in keeping the fraud going it will collapse.

By reducing your tax liability legally, through moving to a lower tax state, reducing income, becoming self employed and using every legal tax break.
By refusing to use credit/debit cards and banks.
By reducing your traceable transactions.
By extracting every entitlement one legally can.
Living smaller, consuming less, saving and converting those savings into physical assets where they no longer flow through the system.
Voting and supporting ONLY candidates that will End the FED.

Starve the beast, its ribs are already showing in CA, NY and IL.

.............juanni