PDA

View Full Version : Buchanan on Resolution 1553- OK for Israel to Attack Iran

juanni
August 04, 2010, 12:03
Think this over warmongers.

pat (http://www.lewrockwell.com/buchanan/buchanan143.html)

..............juanni

AliYahu
August 04, 2010, 12:50
Too bad Patrick J. Buchanan is a known anti-Semite, and is once again talking out his ass. Israel doesn't need American permission, it has the permission and encouragement from almost every arab state. Why? Because the arabs know that the maniacs in charge of iran intend toy commit mass murder to bring back their messiah, so NOBODY wants the persians to have the bomb.

Eli

martin35
August 04, 2010, 13:08
Why can't we all just embrace pacifism in the face of demonstrated aggression?
Those are the last words of every extinct species of flower smellers before they become the dearly departed and flower fertilizer.
I'm gettin' old but my brain still works a little bit, history tells us wars of limited objectives need the same effort and dedication as wars inclusive of immense objectives such as deterring with finality sovereign destruction.

juanni
August 04, 2010, 15:05
Originally posted by AliYahu
Too bad Patrick J. Buchanan is a known anti-Semite

Oh, what link(s) do you have to back that charge up? :rolleyes:

............juanni

martin35
August 04, 2010, 15:32
Oh, what link(s) do you have to back that charge up?
He stood Barbara Streisand up for a date in 1964,,, what more proof is needed?,,,, or was it the other way around I get confused,,, like Pat..

John Culver
August 04, 2010, 15:33
Originally posted by juanni

Oh, what link(s) do you have to back that charge up? :rolleyes:

............juanni

Not saying he is or isnt, but seems to be lots of reports saying he is, or likely is

here is one such study:

http://frank.mtsu.edu/~baustin/buchanan.html

juanni
August 04, 2010, 16:23
Originally posted by John Culver

Not saying he is or isnt, but seems to be lots of reports saying he is, or likely is

here is one such study:

http://frank.mtsu.edu/~baustin/buchanan.html

Don't see anything in that lnk that comes close to being an anti-semite.

.............juanni

John Culver
August 04, 2010, 17:43
Originally posted by juanni

Don't see anything in that lnk that comes close to being an anti-semite.

.............juanni

I was just providing information that others are likely basing their ideas on.

martin35
August 04, 2010, 19:17
I recall reading at least one Buchanan article years ago trying to debunk some aspects of the Holocaust,,, it may still be available on the Internet.
Anybody who says we were wrong to become involved in WWII is a ding-a-ling Utopian.
His writing suggests he is overwhelmed by war's human toll and he feels a need to cry about it, very noble and not a solution to tyranny.
There are no tears big enough or bawling loud enough,, you just gotta butch up.

juanni
August 04, 2010, 19:47
OK, OK enough sidetrack diversions and absurd accusations about the messenger, any relevent comment on the message? :wink:

...............juanni

martin35
August 04, 2010, 21:33
Maybe your disappointment is making you dim witted? Is your goal in posting to criticize all respondents? Odd behavior in such a original thinking member,

juanni
August 04, 2010, 22:08
Originally posted by martin35
Maybe your disappointment is making you dim witted? Is your goal in posting to criticize all respondents? Odd behavior in such a original thinking member,

Nah, my goal was posting the link to the article to cause discussion about the article and it points.

Asking too much? :)

..............juanni

martin35
August 04, 2010, 22:18
My 1st and 3rd comments were I thought relevant to the article you linked to. and many past writings of Buchanan's.

Enquiring Minds
August 05, 2010, 02:11
SO... in the context of this thread, "anti-Semite" equals "pro-American"?

Since I abjure hyperbole, just call me pro-American. (I know the Bolshevik MSM says otherwise, but... I kid you not... Zionism is NOT a founding principle of the USA, nor a legitimate interest of the USA.)

And as juanni asks, rightly, for evidence that Pat Buchanan hates Jewish people, I must ask for PROOF of this "demonstrated aggression" of Iran?

Does Iran have over 700 military bases OUTSIDE its long-standing and undisputed borders? USrael does.

Does Iran have hundreds of nuclear weapons not disclosed to IAEA, nor bound and counted by any treaties? Israel does.

Did Iran attack Iraq and depose Saddam Hussein, EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE VICTIMS OF SADDAM AND HAD EVERY REASON TO? Nay, they did not. Dang, that's pretty "aggressive". :rolleyes:

Our children will suffer grievously for our failure to put Buchanan in office instead of GW Bush-Sharon.