PDA

View Full Version : Glock 19


FAL GRUNT
July 15, 2010, 15:59
What do Glock 19's go for these days?

Seems between gunbroker and retailers the prices are all over the place.

-myers

W.E.G.
July 15, 2010, 16:12
Varies a good bit.

Some come with factory night sights, which jack the price up almost $100.

Some are "public safety" guns -- which means they have a blue label on box, and come with an extra (third) magazine, but supposedly cost less to the original buyer, yet sell for more on the second-hand market.

Lord knows you are special if you have a blue-label Glock that was bought by a volunteer EMT-B on his fire department ID card.

Bare bones new G19 can probably be had all day by Joe Nobody brand new for right around $500, give or take twenty bucks. You might find the occasional cheaper deal where a strapped dealer is trying to dump capital to pay his child support payment.

nwobhm
July 15, 2010, 16:32
Originally posted by W.E.G.
Bare bones new G19 can probably be had all day by Joe Nobody brand new for right around $500, give or take twenty bucks. You might find the occasional cheaper deal where a strapped dealer is trying to dump capital to pay his child support payment.

+1 :rofl:

preston1026
July 15, 2010, 17:48
Originally posted by W.E.G.
Varies a good bit.

Some come with factory night sights, which jack the price up almost $100.

Some are "public safety" guns -- which means they have a blue label on box, and come with an extra (third) magazine, but supposedly cost less to the original buyer, yet sell for more on the second-hand market.

Lord knows you are special if you have a blue-label Glock that was bought by a volunteer EMT-B on his fire department ID card.

Bare bones new G19 can probably be had all day by Joe Nobody brand new for right around $500, give or take twenty bucks. You might find the occasional cheaper deal where a strapped dealer is trying to dump capital to pay his child support payment.

agreed, glocks dealer price bare bones are $440... best price I have seen then as of late is $500 out the door and that was a heck of a deal with tax and all.

jdluton
July 15, 2010, 17:49
Yep, $500 is about right.

I bought one for that a few months back (plus tax).....

SPEEDGUNNER
July 15, 2010, 18:34
There have been a plethora of used Glock 19's here in the SE PA area in the $400 range lately. I have been tempted to upgrade my Gen 2 toa Gen 3 or Gen 4 but the reality is I like the little bugger too much to part with it.

Nite sights do run a bit more.

preston1026
July 15, 2010, 19:10
Originally posted by SPEEDGUNNER
There have been a plethora of used Glock 19's here in the SE PA area in the $400 range lately. I have been tempted to upgrade my Gen 2 toa Gen 3 or Gen 4 but the reality is I like the little bugger too much to part with it.

Nite sights do run a bit more.

Hold on to the gen two!

Ssarge
July 16, 2010, 09:32
$500 for a NIB regular sight model is a good price. The LE model (3 mags) is about $460 with a letter head. Our department cost was around $380 because we didn't have to pay the FET.

FAL GRUNT
July 16, 2010, 14:05
How's $610 out the door for a Glock 19 with night sights? That includes cost, shipping, and tax?

Anyone know anywhere they can get it cheaper?

-myers

kerplode
July 16, 2010, 15:23
$610 out the door isn't that bad. Jensen's in Loveland has a G19 with nights for $557, but tax and gas to drive up there will put you pretty close to the $610 mark.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=177974274

FAL GRUNT
July 16, 2010, 16:22
This one is $550 for the pistol, $25 shipping, $35 tax.

Course, I am not in Colorado anymore... need to change that! :)

-myers

billyreed1
July 17, 2010, 18:24
Join GSSF- {GLOCK SHOOTERS SAFETY FOUNDATION?}, first check your local ffl to see if he will honor your CERTIFICATE from GSSF to purchase {one per year} a Glock with 3 mags for around $439 plus tax .gssf to join $35/year.+$439plus tax.

preston1026
July 17, 2010, 18:28
If you are buying a new one I would get the newest 4th generation personally. There are just starting to hit stores I think, might want to check glocktalk for more info.

FAL GRUNT
July 18, 2010, 14:40
Originally posted by billyreed1
Join GSSF- {GLOCK SHOOTERS SAFETY FOUNDATION?}, first check your local ffl to see if he will honor your CERTIFICATE from GSSF to purchase {one per year} a Glock with 3 mags for around $439 plus tax .gssf to join $35/year.+$439plus tax.

Had to do a little more reading. Apparently this only works with LE Glock Dealers. I do not know what makes you a LE Glock Dealer... Anyone?

I tried to find a list on the GSSF site but no luck there...

-myers

preston1026
July 18, 2010, 23:17
Just found this
GoingQuiet.com FFL/SOT Melbourne, FL. NFA Transfers & Firearms. sales@goingquiet.com

They have gen 4's for $525 not a great deal but not bad either and gen 4!