PDA

View Full Version : 6 Year Old Girl On No Fly List

Munster30
June 26, 2010, 19:30
Another bureaucratic nightmare for a family. Common sense has left the country and we've fallen down a rabbit hole.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/26/year-old-ohio-girl-placed-fly-list/?test=latestnews

John Culver
June 26, 2010, 21:25
When the family tried to clear up the issue with Homeland Security, they received a letter notifying them that it could not be changed.

And the govt REFUSES to fix it

Sadly they are immune to lawsuits, as this should be a civil rights case, clearly the right of the girl to free travel has been restricted, not to mention libel/defamation of adding her to a terror list.

RG Coburn
June 26, 2010, 21:42
Ooo..Alyssa Thomas...even sounds like a terrorist name...
One has to womder how many thousands of Alyssa Thomas' there are in the U.S.

Mattrico
June 26, 2010, 22:06
Yep...another sterling example of why we should have ABSOLOUTE FAITH in our INFALLABLY WISE GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES!

Do you have to flatline a brain scan to work for Big Brother these days, or do they do the lobotomy right after you pose for your photo ID card?!?

Morons.:mad:

cpd109
June 27, 2010, 08:43
I think they started down the right path first- publicity. Now get their congress critters involved and have they write DHS. Of course, since the DHS people are too stupid to read, it may still not be answered.

I had requested info from our local DHS guy in Dec, and again in Jan. BTW, this was for work about N1H1. He refused to answer any of them until he had sent out an email about cars or something. I hit reply and inserted my text in there. He replied and said he'd get the info to me. Ummm, 5 months later and no word. Must be the same jackasses as these poeple wrote. Oh, wait they just got a negative reponse- I didn't get any response.

It's crap like this that causes us not to trust the gubment.

cpd109
June 27, 2010, 09:02
I just ran across this and figure maybe the crap DHS is pulling is leading to real ID.

http://www.informationweek.com/news/government/security/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=225701456&cid=RSSfeed_IWK_News

Who knows?

L Haney
June 27, 2010, 09:07
The girl did get on the plane. This time. Are "no fly" lists an acknowledgment that security screening for carried on items doesn't work?

Ironhandjohn
June 27, 2010, 09:22
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n315/tiggerfreak2142/Mean/Chief-Wiggum-Poster.jpg

Thorack
June 27, 2010, 10:56
Well,

If you dont think real ID is coming you are deluding yourself. They Military has the CAC (Common Access Card) it was the test bed and has proved it works. In the future your Real ID card will be the only thing that allows you access to govt and eventually money as all the banks will require it. Lose the card and you are out of the system.

The problem thay have to figure out is how they give it the the current illegals. The Big Brother goal has all the Libs panties in a twist but I bet it gets figured out in the end.

Thorack

EinheitElf
June 27, 2010, 23:23
Absolutely pathetic.....D-ouchebags of H-omeland S-TUPIDITY could not find a fuggin nuke if it was on their front step but they can sure find ways to toally fuk all of us citizens any way possible........I cannot even find a word that descibes how inept these characters are...along with the TSA-Thousands Standing Around and Napolitano is another story----sounds like some stupid french ice cream...no wonder there is no coherent or capable brain cells at work..:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: