PDA

View Full Version : CDNN Deals on Sigs

Hellion Productions
June 21, 2010, 17:34
I found this on the Accurate Shooter blog.

http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/2010/06/more-deals-from-cdnn-investments-new-online-catalog/

Looks like their prices are too low to publish. Plus, if you order a 556 rifle, you get the .22 Rimfire for free.

Just thought I'd leave this here.

Best,
JBR

Ssarge
June 22, 2010, 09:00
You can download the CDNN catalog here: http://cdnninvestments.com.p2.hostingprod.com/Catalog/

randy762ak
June 22, 2010, 17:05
Some of you guys are too young to remember the Oppertunistic pricing during the Klinton AW ban--!
CDNN and R-Guns were the very worst offenders--If another BAN comes about those extra mags will go up to $150.00 at CDNN and they will bend you over !

troubleticket
July 04, 2010, 09:46
So buy them now!

xtremerange
July 04, 2010, 10:08
Originally posted by randy762ak
Some of you guys are too young to remember the Oppertunistic pricing during the Klinton AW ban--!
CDNN and R-Guns were the very worst offenders--If another BAN comes about those extra mags will go up to $150.00 at CDNN and they will bend you over !

That is like saying those who bought gold at $300 an ounce 8 years ago should not sell it today for $1200 an ounce because that would be opportunistic.

GALILAR308
July 22, 2010, 07:13
They raised the base price $400 so they could give you a $400 gun for free.

Klutch
August 05, 2010, 15:45
I'm done with CDNN, I ordered a bunch of used HK USP mags and most where very beat up. I was going to send one really bad one back when I noticed another one had the word BAD written on the mag body in marker (how did I miss this initially?). Anyway, I shipped both back via RMA, 2 weeks later my replacements arrived. 1 of them was a satisfactory mag and the other one was twice as bad as the one I'd shipped back. I emailed the same guy that gave me the RMA number the first time and he acted like an ass about it saying they were used mags and he shipped what I bought. He also said they weren't handpicking used mags (in response to me suggesting that RMA's might deserve a little closer inspection). He said I could once again ship it back and they'd replace it.

Fug'em, I'll remain a dissatisfied customer and not cost myself another $5 shipping the damn thing back. I fully expected used mags but I also expected decent condition mags. I've bought "used" cars before but it was like someone dumping a smashed wrecking yard car in front of me and saying "there you go, enjoy"

moonbat60
August 05, 2010, 17:32
I never had any problems with CDNN. I bought bunches of mags for BHP and other guns from them, and everything I got was brand spanking new.

Prices were low to fair.

:fal:

Pete

Klutch
August 05, 2010, 18:08
Yep, new is probably fine. I'd run from the word "used" with them. It's likely to be a big heap of shit they send you and then warn you it was "used". Maybe they should replace the word used with "trashed"?

canman
August 07, 2010, 04:58
Likewise here....nothing but good stuff, at good prices and good customer service from CDNN.:confused:

firewalker
August 29, 2010, 18:38
CDNN huh??? You don't know about "crap on you - the customer" until you open up that buzzard puke box that was a SARCO hand select....

CDNN has never done that to me and SARCO has multiple times...I used to like a good whipping.