View Full Version : Crimson Laser Sights?

May 14, 2010, 14:29
Has anyone tried the Crimson Laser that snaps on your existing Glock hand grip? They seem to be ok from reviews.
Thanks Bruce

May 14, 2010, 15:17
I have one on my Ruger Mk II. Hardly any recoil, but I've never had an issue for like 3-4 years now.

May 17, 2010, 20:40
Yup, tried them... prefer the laser max internal laser more. I would check them both out. The laser max is about double the price tho

May 17, 2010, 20:52
I had a laser on a 1911 , got rid of it when I learned to shoot .

Waste of money , time and effort . Its a crutch for those that dont have a clue on how to use a flash light ( a better choice to bolt on your Tupperware hand cannon ) . Dont believe the adds on TV .

Anything with a battery will give you trouble when you need it . FACT .

May 26, 2010, 07:52
What about folks who can not see the sights in light or dark? I don't sleep with my glasses on so I figure it would be better to roll out of bed with a laser.

May 26, 2010, 08:26
You'll have fools with something disparaging to say about these sights at any opportunity. I hope when their eyesight changes they put up their guns and take a long while to think about all the crap they spouted about not being caught using something that allows them to shoot effectively. The previous statement saying that lasers are for people who can't use a flashlight, then saying that anything that uses a battery is prone to failure, is laughable. The sights WORK, practice with them and they are effective. I have them on 5 pistols, .380 through .45acp, the oldest sight is 8 years old. I have yet to see one of them fail.

May 26, 2010, 10:17
Correct 19&41! What you said. I check my equipment often and maintain it. I hope I learn to shoot my 45's soon too.