PDA

View Full Version : Can mojos topic be deleted in reviews?

pns112500
April 05, 2010, 19:59
I think it needs to go. Doesn't belong there. I understand the thread has been moved, But it would be nice if all traces didn't show in reviews.

jugrunner
April 05, 2010, 20:46
I think mojo should go ... ! ... for good !

banned ggiilliiee for a lot less IMO ... jus' sayin' ... :rolleyes:

Bigger_Is_Better
April 05, 2010, 21:42
PNS, Wow, Censor much? Mojo can be crass, but no reason to delete his thread. It's his review, he can review how he wants. It's up to you weather you believe it or not. The mods did the best thing they could do by sending it to the basement.

Aaron

pns112500
April 05, 2010, 22:17
Originally posted by Bigger_Is_Better
PNS, Wow, Censor much? Mojo can be crass, but no reason to delete his thread. It's his review, he can review how he wants. It's up to you weather you believe it or not. The mods did the best thing they could do by sending it to the basement.

Aaron

Not asking for the thread to be deleted, Just the signs that it was moved. It wasn't a review as much as a slam on Dunk for something that may or may not have happened. For the noobie just looking around here, It seems to me that it could steer them away from a man trying to make a living. Has anyone else had a problem with dunk?

Bigger_Is_Better
April 06, 2010, 00:16
I see, I thought you meant the whole thread. As far as people using Dunk, they should just do research.

Aaron

pns112500
April 06, 2010, 13:48
I see, I thought you meant the whole thread. As far as people using Dunk, they should just do research.

Aaron

:beer: :beer:

gobbler
April 06, 2010, 19:32
Originally posted by pns112500

Not asking for the thread to be deleted, Just the signs that it was moved. It wasn't a review as much as a slam on Dunk for something that may or may not have happened. For the noobie just looking around here, It seems to me that it could steer them away from a man trying to make a living. Has anyone else had a problem with dunk?

+ 1 on that !!!
This crap does not belong up top for all to see......Anyone who knows Dunk & his reputation know better to start with, Hell I have trusted him with several $k's & I can't say that for many!
gobbler

Outlaw Patriot
April 07, 2010, 18:35
Originally posted by jugrunner
I think mojo should go ... ! ... for good !

banned ggiilliiee for a lot less IMO ... jus' sayin' ... :rolleyes:

gilie's gone? Huh, now that you mention it I guess I haven't seen any of his giberish around in a while.

What fer?

gunner30
April 07, 2010, 19:38
Gibberish, that's what for

pns112500
April 07, 2010, 20:38
ggiilliiee is the awsome!

Firestarter
April 07, 2010, 22:01
ggiilliiee is the awsome!

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and kick up a few bucks to the files.

I've dealt with both dunk and mojo. Good dealings with both.

You seem only to be a nobody with a big mouth.

JohnnyReb
April 08, 2010, 10:47
Originally posted by Firestarter

Same here.

pns112500
April 08, 2010, 11:48

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and kick up a few bucks to the files.

You seem only to be a nobody with a big mouth.

You might ought to step back punk.

Abominog
April 08, 2010, 12:45

If you want to be rude and/or start fights, take it to DB.

PBR Streetgang
April 08, 2010, 13:58
Who the hell is this pansy90210 guy, anyway?

pns112500
April 08, 2010, 15:14
Originally posted by Abominog

If you want to be rude and/or start fights, take it to DB.

"Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and kick up a few bucks to the files.

You seem only to be a nobody with a big mouth."

:|

Firestarter
April 08, 2010, 16:55

Keyboard commando? :rofl:

Tell ya what. Maybe you can catch a ride to gunner pool this year and we can talk it over. :wink:

Let me know if you need directions. I'll be the 6'5" 260 lb. punk. Easy to spot.

Bigger_Is_Better
April 08, 2010, 20:00

Let me know if you need directions. I'll be the 6'5" 260 lb. punk. Easy to spot.

Don't forget the BIG "squeal like a pig" smile!!:biggrin:

pns112500
April 08, 2010, 20:01
Is it just me or does that sound like some grade school bs? I think you could be taking out some of your frustration you have towards Randy out on me. Just because he smacked you around in the past and made you look like a fool, Ain't my problem bud. Now, If you would be so kind as to follow me to DB with your 6 foot 5 inch Monkey azz. We can get out of these peoples way.

Firestarter
April 08, 2010, 21:03

Don't forget the BIG "squeal like a pig" smile!!:biggrin:

How could I forget? You scare me with that shit every year! :rofl:

English Mike
April 09, 2010, 20:18

Keyboard commando? :rofl:

Tell ya what. Maybe you can catch a ride to gunner pool this year and we can talk it over. :wink:

You lie like cheap Chines watch.
Admit it; you're 4'7", 390lbs & the 6'5" is your waist measurement. :tongue: :biggrin:

shlomo
April 10, 2010, 06:25

If my big azz showed up at GP, I'd be redundant.

'Course if pns showed up, Fugwit would be redundant.

Maybe.

Firestarter
April 11, 2010, 21:45
Originally posted by English Mike

You lie like cheap Chines watch.
Admit it; you're 4'7", 390lbs & the 6'5" is your waist measurement. :tongue: :biggrin:

You are confusing me with Radio. :wink:

Firestarter
May 08, 2010, 00:46
I have to apologize to pns112500.

Mojo is not a dick. He is a fullblown cocksucker.

My bad for taking up for him.

ThunderGod
May 08, 2010, 01:47
Can't we finally just delete mojo, period?;)