PDA

View Full Version : Main page links?

New2Brass
January 26, 2010, 12:52
When I first found this place many years ago I seem to remember the links working on the main page. Now nothing.
I cannot seem to find info in the search functions. There is even a sticky with search links but alot of them yeild no results. I am guessing it is due to the default search setting od X number of days.

Is there a link to something that has the history and FAQ's about the FAL? I know about the FAQ button but if is about the forum rules rather than what I am looking for.

If I am somehow missing it then may appologies as well as a thanks for putting me on the right track. My eyes are not what they used to be!

Mosin Guy
January 26, 2010, 12:58
http://www.falfiles.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=19&pagenumber=1&sortfield=lastpost&sortorder=desc&daysprune=1000&x=11&y=15

New2Brass
January 26, 2010, 15:34
Thanks, but that was what I was talking about. Lots of the links are dead or give a page full of topics to read through which many are not what you are looking for.

I guess What I am looking for is a readers digest version of the history of the FAL

hollowpoint67
January 31, 2010, 15:58
none of the links on the main page work for me, if i click on them nothing happens?

any advice?