PDA

View Full Version : Glock 9mm 33rd Mags for $15

speedy7201
December 15, 2009, 23:16
Hello Folk's, anyone interested. Here is a link to NON Glock factory 33rd Mags for $15. I purchased 4 to begin with & I am ordering more. I had heard negative's from serious Glock follower's concerning anything non Glock. However, these Mag's see to work great, cycle just fine for me and not quite as heavy as the Glock 33 mag. The Mag is just as nice, look's just like the Glock 33 Mag, not as heavy and at a minimum half of the price.
Check it out and Good Luck.

Mag, 33rd $15
http://www.botachtactical.com/vigl9mm33ma.html

David

speedy7201
December 15, 2009, 23:20
Hello Folk's, anyone interested. Here is a link to NON Glock factory 33rd Mags for $15. I purchased 4 to begin with & I am ordering more. I had heard negative's from serious Glock follower's concerning anything non Glock. However, these Mag's (seem) to work great, cycle just fine for me and not quite as heavy as the Glock 33 mag. The Mag is just as nice, look's just like the Glock 33 Mag, not as heavy and at a minimum half of the price.
Check it out and Good Luck.

Mag, 33rd $15
http://www.botachtactical.com/vigl9mm33ma.html

David

W.E.G.
December 15, 2009, 23:29
Are these Korean mags?

speedy7201
December 16, 2009, 00:19
WEG, I don't know if they are Korean or not. I could not find any marking on the mag at all.
If, you know of a certain place that I should look for a mark, I will be more then happy to. I have looked at every mag and cannot find any mark for any country or company on them.
The ONLY marking I find, is on the bottom it state's 33 rd.
Hope this help's/
Dave

Barbcue
December 16, 2009, 01:24
tempting..but i need to look into more reviews of these before jumping..how many rounds you got thru your 4 ?

speedy7201
December 16, 2009, 01:35
Barbcue, In rec'd the mag's 5 day's ago, I have put at least 90 rd's through each b/c I load at 30 rd's per, not 33. Not alot but at the same time, they worked well.
All that I can say is, they seem like nice mag's, I am happy with them so far. That does not mean that they will not fail, but at the same time, I would say the same thing about a Glock Mag. I am not in anyway related to these mag's, I am NOT a salesman or company rep, ONLY a gun user, therefore I have NO reason to promote their item's other then ro relay my experience and to try to save you money, which we ALL need to do right now.
Good Luck.
Dave:shades:

speedy7201
December 16, 2009, 01:40
Also, to anyone considering the purchase of these mag's. I am sure that if you check w/ BoTach, they have at least a 30 day return policy, most companies do.
I would say at least try them. I DO NOT know what their return policy is.

David:cool:

speedy7201
December 17, 2009, 00:24
To anyone interested, I rec'd my sale book from CDNN.com today.
They have the 9mm 33rd Mag for 12.99.

Dave

W.E.G.
December 17, 2009, 00:38
Originally posted by speedy7201
To anyone interested, I rec'd my sale book from CDNN.com today.
They have the 9mm 33rd Mag for 12.99.

Dave

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/gl9mm33amnom.html

Barbcue
December 17, 2009, 02:06
Are these metal lined inside ? also do they drop free from your magwell ?

im allmost tempted to get a few of these for my G-19..if i do.. from what ive read about them here,, it sure as hell wont be from botach

CDNN is the way..

speedy7201
December 18, 2009, 22:06
BBQ, my drop fine. I don't know what you've read about Botach, I have purchased from them once and that was for these mag's. The delivery was quick and the Mag's so far are fine.
But at the same time, if CDNN has the same mag and I don't know if they are or not, but I would go for the $12.99 JUST to see how well they work. Man, if they work as well for you as they have for me (in a short period of time though), what a saving's. And these mag's are lighter in weight, which NORMALLY is a good thing, but I don't know if it's good for mag's.
CDNN had a great sale on alot of different item's in this sale paper. So I would check anything and everything you might need.
Price's are also starting to come down some on everything.
Good Luck
Dave:aug: