PDA

View Full Version : Point to me where this poster makes a positive contribution

Topbanana
November 08, 2009, 19:27
http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=275400

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=275378

This is mainly for the mods, where does the poster make an actual contribution to the *discussions* at hand in either thread?

You know who I'm asking about, both threads are immediately derailed by his actions.

Thanks!

--Luke

EDIT: I ask this with giving full respect to the moderators, I just want to know why this is allowed to happen.

Topbanana
November 08, 2009, 19:30
The reason I ask is because it is nigh *impossible* to have an intelligent discussion of the topics at hand with him trying to *intentionally* derail the topic.

I know you are friends with him and enjoy his antics. But I find his behavior a HUGE detraction from the community on The Files.

Would I not be banned if I acted like he did?

Topbanana
November 08, 2009, 19:32
Alant does not bother me, he actually tries to discuss the topic at hand. I just wanted to say that before this thread continues.

shlomo
November 08, 2009, 21:45
Whew!!

Thank God I wasn't in the second thread.

My ears were burnin' for a while.

;)

Topbanana
November 08, 2009, 21:50
lole, your okay Shlomo. I like you. ;)

I am not calling for a ban on the person, I know you are all tired of that. But please, moderate his behavior!

This being said, and being a former moderator of other sites, I will say you will prolly tire of having to watch his every post and ban him anyway... :rofl:

shlomo
November 08, 2009, 21:56
Originally posted by Topbanana
lole, your okay Shlomo. I like you. ;)

I am not calling for a ban on the person, I know you are all tired of that. But please, moderate his behavior!

This being said, and being a former moderator of other sites, I will say you will prolly tire of having to watch his every post and ban him anyway... :rofl:

That's a relief. I got about a month's worth of ankle-bitin' in on Vince and Bill both today, so I can go back to lurkin' in DB, where I fly outta the trees and do a tag-team with El Haney from time to time and then scuttle sideways back to my hide like Quasimodo.

I'll be okay for another four weeks or so, until the meds run out again.

Topbanana
November 08, 2009, 22:02
Bill's way of ankle biting is done is such a way to derail all intelligent discussion, plus it's on a near hourly basis.

He needs MODERATION... :]

Guys like you Shlomo show self moderation when it comes to this. Guys like Bill seem to lack this and may need help from others.

I'm a student teacher right now, I see this in my students all the time. I would of sent Bill into ISS or OSS long ago if he were one of my boys.

L Haney
November 08, 2009, 22:08
Originally posted by shlomo

That's a relief. I got about a month's worth of ankle-bitin' in on Vince and Bill both today, so I can go back to lurkin' in DB, where I fly outta the trees and do a tag-team with El Haney from time to time and then scuttle sideways back to my hide like Quasimodo.

I'll be okay for another four weeks or so, until the meds run out again.

They needed it badly. As per usual.

Speaking of being tag teamed, get Owl to tell you what he pulled on me. All by his lonesome.

shlomo
November 08, 2009, 22:17
Okay, but let's get outta here to do it.

Somebody's undoubtedly got a baleful eye on me, and I don't wanna get the next step--double secret probation.

Let's go to "competitive shooting". Nobody ever posts there, and you can tell me all about it.

Topbanana
November 08, 2009, 22:22
Dang it boys... This thread is getting kicked down to The Basement isn't it? :cry:

Topbanana
November 08, 2009, 22:30
Well, anyway, in closing: Bill's behavior suxx and I wish the mods would try and fix it if they don't want to ban him.

:shades:

L Haney
November 08, 2009, 22:31
Pinched this off a thread down in Politics. Sound familiar?

"Constant change and bogging people down in pointless activities contributes to points 2 and 3 – Markadelphia is expert at this. Consider the amount of time that the readers of this blog have wasted in rebutting in detail his postings – while you are busy researching facts, carefully editing replies and spending your time and effort concentrating on the garbage he writes, you are not concentrating on other, perhaps much more important things. “Make the enemy do useless things” is one of Sun Tzu’s maxims. And while you are doing this, he, like a butterfly, flutters off onto another topic, equally as pointless and you respond …"

English Mike
November 12, 2009, 20:20
There is a more than copious amount of similar posting from the other side of the political divide.
Be thankful all of it is contained below the median.