PDA

View Full Version : extended safety selector

13th Warrior
August 30, 2009, 20:00
Just got mine with the worn out german mag carrier Only took 8 months

kayakpirate
August 30, 2009, 20:31
Was it worth it? Who else carries one thats as well made? 8 months! WTH?

DYNOMIKE
August 30, 2009, 21:49
I have not seen another at all let alone one as nice..
Have two of them installed, but I purchased mine off the board..
Don't know that I would/could have waited 8 mo.??

Arizona Highlander
September 01, 2009, 12:07
I ordered mine (as I recall) back in February, and it also just arrived a few weeks ago. Included in the box was a used, leather double mag pouch, marked ďWienĒ (Vienna) on the back. It was in OK condition; maybe Iíll use it for something someday.

I imagine that the pouch was DSA's token effort at apologizing for the long delivery time. But hey, it was free, and Iím not going to look a free gift in the mouth. And (more to the point) the extended safety popped right into my metric FAL, and it looks and works great.

Yup, just like Sarco. Place your order, and forget about it. Sooner or later, it'll show on your doorstep. But, at least with DSA, the item you'll (eventually) receive will be of good quality. Wish I could say the same about Sarco!

kayakpirate
September 01, 2009, 13:17
Well...oh hell. You guys convinced me.Went ahead and placed an order.Call it an investment in the future. DSA ougtha give y'all a cut. :wink:

kayakpirate
September 07, 2009, 15:38
I dont know if this means anything,but...my status on this is "packed and ready to ship". If that means that this is on the way,I thought that those of you waiting to place an order for this item,would want to know that now might be the time.

DYNOMIKE
September 07, 2009, 16:21
I think that means your Golden..
Missed one on the M/Place the other day, I want another for my new build..

You will like it, but if not just LMK.. :wink:

13th Warrior
September 07, 2009, 18:57
Well considering that I use mine for deer hunting exclusively then yes, it was well worth the wait. I just didnt think it would take this long. I could have ordered a del ton upper and it prob. would have gotten here sooner. Fits nice and I do like it.

kayakpirate
September 07, 2009, 19:39
Sounds like I got lucky on the timing.Hope so anyway.I'll put out a heads up when it arrives.Maybe get a sense of shipping times.
Thanks again for your opinions on the safety.I wouldnt have ordered it if you guys didnt like it. :wink:

kayakpirate
September 10, 2009, 14:35
Holy smokes folks! This has to be a record! My extended safety selector showed up today.
My many thanks to the great folks at DSA for getting this out so fast,considering what they're dealing with now.
So anywho...if you want one of these selectors,now is the time.I installed the unit in like less than 2 minutes and the thing feels great.Excellent reach and very well made as well. So again DSA...way to go! :)

DSARep
September 11, 2009, 07:32
Glad you like it, and thank you for your business!

John

DSARep
September 11, 2009, 20:46
Guys I noticed I have one of these in my spare parts bin. I don't need it, so if anyone wants it PM me. I will sell it for $25 shipped.

Thanks!

John

DYNOMIKE
September 11, 2009, 22:40
PM sent.....

DYNOMIKE
September 17, 2009, 16:00
Originally posted by DSARep
Guys I noticed I have one of these in my spare parts bin. I don't need it, so if anyone wants it PM me. I will sell it for $25 shipped.

Thanks!

John

Thanks for the great part Sir, I really appreciate it.. IT'S ON THE RIFLE AND LOOKS GREAT.. :D

Thanks again... :beer:

DSARep
September 18, 2009, 07:38
Glad to help out!

John