PDA

View Full Version : None of this crap is for sale

Lniceshot
August 24, 2009, 08:19
but I can't post attachments in any other forums. Enjoy with my sincere apologies:skull:

Para Driver
August 24, 2009, 10:19
non-contributors have but two choices...

1) use a 3rd party posting website..
2) donate $5 and become a contributor...

if you sell stuff EVER, this board is a screaming bargain..

Lniceshot
August 24, 2009, 10:47
So how does one become a contributor? Where do I send the $5? I've tried contacting the webmaster here with no luck:confused:

LaConservationist
August 24, 2009, 11:48
Originally posted by Lniceshot
So how does one become a contributor? Where do I send the $5? I've tried contacting the webmaster here with no luck:confused:

CONTRIBUTE (http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=253393)

Lniceshot, this should help you out, if I recall there is also a link for paypal, BUT don't hold me to that!
I hope this helps you out a little, PLEASE be patient with Jen, she is doing her best and a bit overwhelmed as of lately. Your status will be upgraded.

LaConservationist
August 24, 2009, 11:50
Or go straight here!

To start your membership please send check or money order to:
FNFAL.com / The FAL Files
P.O. Box 58553
Webster, TX 77598-8553

Make Payable to: The FAL Files

Or you can send your Contribution via one of the following online payment services:

PayPal to: FALFiles@FNFAL.com

Please provide your username, faloholic # and your email address with all payments. Your real name and return address is suggested but is not required.

All contributions are non-refundable and non-deductable.

All memberships are cumulative and up-gradable. Membership status commences for a period of one year from receipt.

mikeb71
August 24, 2009, 12:37
Be prepaired to wait a long time for it to be processed. I sent my donation in via PayPal May 14th and am still Membership Status:NONE.

Lniceshot
August 24, 2009, 12:51
Thanks guys, check is in the mail. Looking forward to posting pics of my crap as I'm pretty sure I've covered all requirements;)

Illurian00
August 24, 2009, 13:02
Be prepaired to wait a long time for it to be processed. I sent my donation in via PayPal May 14th and am still Membership Status:NONE.

Really,,,? I sent something 1/07,,,I'm still waiting.

LaConservationist
August 24, 2009, 13:07
Originally posted by Illurian00

Really,,,? I sent something 1/07,,,I'm still waiting.

I sent mine in back around April and it only took about two weeks, BUT I did NOT have any propblem posting during that time.

Are you sure you are using the correct url to the link you are trying to post? I use imageshack.com to host my images and have no problem then or now.....

davew2023
August 24, 2009, 14:01
I wish it was that easy. I donated twenty five dollars close to 45 days ago and have not heard one stinken thing from anyone. I pm a moderator almost two weeks ago, and was told he would pass it along. Still have not heard any thing to date.

I plan on giving it a week or two more, then I am going to request my money back or file a complaint on PayPal.

Just my two cents worth,

Dave

Illurian00
August 24, 2009, 14:24
i'm not concerned w/ posting images and such. Just thought i'd chip in. Sent $20 bucks, figured that was about the price of a low end magazine subscription. it's the non-responce from the so called administration that defies credulity.

When I was having trouble just logging in on EOTAC, I called the parent company. Spoke to the boss' sec. Shortly theirafter received an 'e' from the owner,,,problem solved. Go figger !