PDA

View Full Version : Loking for an Israeli Mauser

DeputyVaughn
June 08, 2009, 12:36
I won a raffle on another firearms related website ( http://www.christianzoneforum.com ). Anyway I have decided to spend the prize money on an Israeli Mauser if I can find one....

Suggestions welcome.

Scott

Ron Walker
June 09, 2009, 20:20
There are none on the common market. Surplus stocks gone years ago. Check GunBroker.com, AuctionArms.co, and every pawnshop you pass. You might get lucky. Ron

DeputyVaughn
June 09, 2009, 21:38
I've got feelers out all over the web. One will turn up....probably about the time I spend the money on something else. LOL

Scott

Ron Walker
June 10, 2009, 12:01
Hunter's Lodge had some a while back, you might check with them, and also Century because they always have a few rifles in too small groups to advertise. Same with Sarco. Good Luck. Ron

rangedog
June 10, 2009, 12:51
Hello , I have a Belgium FN marked with an Izzy crest and 7.62 that I would sell . It shot pretty well , but the bbl looked a little rough . So I had a new Wilson military contour bbl installed . I haven't fired it since the bbl change , It just sets in the corner . I payed $165. for it + $125 for the new bbl + install . I woulld sell it for $300. + shippng . Let me know ifyou are interested

DeputyVaughn
June 10, 2009, 22:58
I may be on the trail of one locally. I'll let you know in a day or so.

Scott

DeputyVaughn
June 12, 2009, 10:53
The local rifle didn't work out, but I have ordered a rifle out of North Carolina that is reported to have a very good bore and be in nice shape. I'll post pics when it arrives.

Scott