PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for MSAR in 9mm

moonbat60
May 20, 2009, 16:27
Hey guys !

Yesterday I was at my favorite gun shop / indoor range to pop off a few rounds. After that I enjoyed some " gun talk " with the staff, that I've been knowing since 2004 now.

Knowing that I was looking for a 9mm carbine and liking old style guns, one of the guys looked online for an Uzi carbine and a Sterling carbine.

Then one of the younger folks in there told me that MSAR would be coming up with a 9mm AUG clone. He handed me an MSAR in .223 so I could see what one feels like.

He said that the MSAR is supposed to come out in July / August of this year, any heads-up there ?

I generally like the idea that the MSAR is a bullpup, though still sporting a 16" barrel. Normally I'm not that fond of bullpups, but this plus the fact that it has got a 16 incher makes it a nice compact carbine in 9mm.

Anybody got any ideas about when the MSAR 9mm is going to hit the shelves and what it'll sell for ?

:fal:

Pete

moonbat60
May 24, 2009, 14:06
Nobody ? It can't be that difficult, can it ?

:fal:

Pete

K.O.A.M.
May 24, 2009, 19:57
I was waiting for one for July/August last year. I will believe it when I see it.

ddbtoth
May 27, 2009, 19:24
On a waiting list over at RatWorx now for a couple of months. Have 8 33 round G18 mags all ready to go. Also supposedly easily changed to different calibers, so I signed up for a 10mm conversion too. Said it would be in August. Will wait and see.

YAKDriver
May 28, 2009, 05:39
Can you provide a little more info on what they are doing?

lawdog
May 30, 2009, 05:46
Hell, I'd just be happy if they put out the NATO mag compatible stock they have been threatening to put out. $40.00+ per mag is a real bear.