PDA

View Full Version : To DSA Rep

ramrod45
April 13, 2009, 00:22
I ordered a FAL lower receiver (US061AL) on Feb 23rd, 2009 (49 days ago). When do you think the part well be sent out ? I've also sent three e-mail's to your company address with this same question and still no responce. Your customer service has lots of room for improvement.

Orangejulius
April 13, 2009, 01:13
I've heard they have a massive backorder. My local gunshop (central Illinois, Pekin Guns) said they are backordered 4-6 months. Must be a freaking insane amount of orders.

I hate alarmists.

feersum dreadnaught
April 13, 2009, 05:35
I ordered a complete lower and some other pieces several weeks ago - but figured they are busy enough trying to fill orders that more bothering would not expedite shipment.

+ they are the only source for this part, so they it is not like there is a lot of choice.

Have you tried to buy any AR parts recently? Gotten speedy shipment of any barrels, uppers, lowere, bolt carrier groups, etc?

thank the 51% that voted in the dear leader for your delay in shipping.

DSARep
April 13, 2009, 07:42
Lowers should be shipping any time. They were back ordered up until last week. I am sorry you did not receive a response to the emails. It is true that the office staff is buried processing orders, so answering inquiries may have slipped a bit behind. Your best bet to check on order status is to call (847) 277-7258. Note your card will not be charged until the item ships, so that is one way to get a heads up that your is headed out.

John