PDA

View Full Version : Westean NY Build

TrapperM
February 26, 2009, 21:52
Looking for some help in Western NY . I got all the parts back in 2002 long over do for a build.

Illurian00
February 26, 2009, 22:02
This might help:

(which can be found here ) : http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=117951

IanMor
Guerilla gunsmith

FALaholic # 2417
September 18, 2006 05:19 Post #61

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just visiting the files for the first time in a long time and found this topic strand.
Very happy to find out so many FALers in my neck of the woods. I live in Steuben County but I work in Monroe county at the Marketplace Maul in Henrietta. I wont be able to make it ot the Gun Show at the dome because I have a Civil War reenactment in Alleghany county. (4th US Light Artillery, Battery A "Cushing's Battery). I am very hopeful that we can hook up and do some blasting or building. I am a gunsmith, and I worked at Avon Gun for 2 years, and I have my own park tanks. Oh, and I make Mead.... Honey wine. Goes great with Hoppes #9. I live on the border of alleghany county and intend to use my FAL to hunt deer with this year seeing it's legal here.

PM me and maybe we can get together.

IanMor

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Valkyrie0002
March 01, 2009, 09:19
Thats the forum to check and ask the question. I had a fellow member in the Buffalo area help me with my first build.