PDA

View Full Version : ERIC HOLDER CALLS FOR NEW AWB

Tsm002
February 26, 2009, 12:49
I under stand that this is one of the few forum areas where this has not been announced yet.

I aim to please and am just fixing that.

Now to make the thread AUG relevant-

What's the skinny on the Steyr AUG imports I heard about last year? The a3's straight from Austria? Did those ever materialize?

Cuz...with this new awb..if I win the lottery I'd totally want one.

W.E.G.
February 26, 2009, 13:13
Eric's gonna... PUMP.... You up!!!

Thorack
February 26, 2009, 15:25
Hey,

Pete from PJS Steyr is taking refundable deposits and I've seen them being presold on Gunbroker. If I remmeber correctly they were due in the end of this month.

To be honest I really didnt see any big improvement over the A2.

Thorack

1811GNR
February 27, 2009, 00:01
Originally posted by Tsm002
I under stand that this is one of the few forum areas where this has not been announced yet.

I aim to please and am just fixing that.

Now to make the thread AUG relevant-

What's the skinny on the Steyr AUG imports I heard about last year? The a3's straight from Austria? Did those ever materialize?

Cuz...with this new awb..if I win the lottery I'd totally want one.

Not imports. Receivers and barrels made by Sabre Defense in the USA for Steyr.

firewalker
March 05, 2009, 17:47
Pump you up! Now thats some funny stuff.

Aus de fulla or something like that.

Breaker, breaker on any updates for steyr aug out there.

Poison Ivy
March 31, 2009, 03:40
Some interesting fact from Wikipedia:

Clinton nominated Holder to be the next Deputy Attorney General under Janet Reno. Holder was confirmed several months later in the Senate by a unanimous vote. During his confirmation hearing, Holder's opposition to the death penalty was questioned, but he pledged his intention to cooperate with the current laws and Attorney General Janet Reno, saying, "I am not a proponent of the death penalty, but I will enforce the law as this Congress gives it to us."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Holder

Speaking of double standard!!

lawdog
March 31, 2009, 06:43
Got an email yesterday telling me that the first batch of Steyr AUG A3's had shipped to dealers. From what I understand it was a decent sized batch. One of my local FFLs is a Steyr Dealer. Of the three posibilities for having an AUG or AUG style rifle (TPD, MSAR, or Steyr), the Steyr is by far the most expensive.

kayakpirate
April 01, 2009, 18:15
Erics just mad at me cause I wont give it up...so hes making you guys suffer,sorry,but I gots my standards.He had the hots for me forever now.