PDA

View Full Version : DSA Para stock for Galil

Ugh
February 26, 2009, 12:20
Hey DSA

With the amount of heavily used Galil kits Century is turning into Golanis, I'd think there would be a demand for a new stock that wouldn't wobble or have gauges. I used your competitors stock and bored out the stock side of the Galil folding knuckle to accept a FAL para stock. See pic, top is the Galil stock, bottom is the FAL Para stock. Any chance of convincing you guys making the stock side of the folding knuckle that would mate with your para stock? A new stock side of the folding knuckly would eliminate any play with the stock open. The differences in the stocks are prety minor.

Please!

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/4060Falcon_stock.jpg

DSARep
February 27, 2009, 08:56
I will pass that along to the boss. I am aware of another vendor working on Galil stocks and will pass the info on to you if they give me permission at some point. You are correct, the differences are pretty small and the design fairly modular. Golanis seem to vary quite a bit in how tight the fit of various parts are, likely due to wear. I have a few myself.

John

Ugh
February 27, 2009, 11:58
Cool! Let me know if they give permission!

Ugh
September 28, 2009, 11:21
Any info on the other vendor making the Galil stock. There are US made wooden stocks available for the Galil but not folding ones.

DSARep
September 29, 2009, 07:57
It was MSA but I have not had any contact with the owner for a while.

John