PDA

View Full Version : receiver availbility

paul fowler
February 11, 2009, 04:13
Hello guys,

Here I go again. Thinking about another build and wondering about where to get a receiver. The last build a couple of years ago I got a DSA receiver from Court. What is the best course of action? It seems that things change at the speed of light. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Paul

USMC 0341
February 11, 2009, 06:52
Actually, right now might not be a bad time to look for one.

It seems that Enterprise has both metric and inch available. I think Century has metric too. DSA is there but I believe ship times are long. I just ordered a metric type 1 from Dan Coonan and it seems that will ship soon.

270Handiman
February 11, 2009, 12:44
Not trying to hijack this thread, but how did you contact Coonan? Their website doesn't seem to work.

Thanks,

Ron Walker
February 11, 2009, 13:28
"Not trying to hijack this thread, but how did you contact Coonan? Their website doesn't seem to work"

Trying really hard not to sound sarcastic, but there's and old fashioned device called a telephone that works really well. Their ph# is in the website, and they pick up on the first ring. At least they did for me. Ron

Armadillo
February 11, 2009, 23:25
That was funny, you just told the guy to call him and then said the phone number was on the website that he couldn't get to work.......

Edit: The website is back up today: dancoonan.com