PDA

View Full Version : "Fit" of Falcon Arms Inch Trigger

larphred
January 23, 2009, 22:39
I bought a Falcon Arms H/T/S set and the boss upon which the trigger sits is too large (l0ng) to fit into the hole in the lower receiver. The trigger placement on the main body of the trigger is also different. It will not fit into my lower. Has anybody had similar problems and, if so, how did you resolve the fit problem?
Thanks

larphred
January 23, 2009, 23:00
Sorry--I could just have deleted this thread, but its funner just to say "disregard above post due to ignorance".
I got a metric set instead of an inch set and should have recognized the problem sooner.
So here's one of these :rolleyes:

W.E.G.
January 23, 2009, 23:57
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd7/rkba2da/smileys/exclaim.gif

elbo
January 24, 2009, 20:34
Originally posted by larphred
Sorry--I could just have deleted this thread, but its funner just to say "disregard above post due to ignorance".
I got a metric set instead of an inch set and should have recognized the problem sooner.
So here's one of these :rolleyes:

I hope you hadn't shoved the sleeve through it yet. That'll make it hard to return.:tongue:

BUFF
January 25, 2009, 02:25
Whatcha buildin'?

larphred
January 25, 2009, 09:13
I hope you hadn't shoved the sleeve through it yet. That'll make it hard to return.
Unfortunately, it took a 20 ton press.
:biggrin: :biggrin:
Whatcha buildin'?
Hey there BUFF. Finally finishing off my Brit L1A1 with that fine pebble grain furniture. Am keeping the exterior unfinished and in "stock" condition by using U.S. made mag floorplates.

BUFF
January 25, 2009, 16:17
Ah, a British L1A1... the finest of all FAL's! You have excellent taste, my good friend. Carry on!

larphred
January 25, 2009, 19:28
"Tut, tut".