PDA

View Full Version : Type I FSE HTS

Greensborobob
December 26, 2008, 09:50
I had one of the FSE HTS's that was double tapping. I corrected the problem by going back to an original HTS and putting USA floor plates on my Mags.

For compliance parts I have furniture, muzzle device, gas piston and floor plate.

However, I have always been leery of the gas piston as there is no markings on it and all I have is an e-mail from the seller stating so.

In my increased paranoia with the incoming bozo, I was wondering if it was safe to put back some of the FSE parts.

In other words was one part the problem or all three.

Thanks

Ron Walker
December 26, 2008, 11:50
My son had a set, and the hammer was getting caught on the sear and not advancing. Replaced the sear with an original and was back to normal. Ron

ggiilliiee
December 26, 2008, 12:58
do the gillie bump test...saftey on smak the butt on the ground ..(emty rifle ) ..see what happens may be dropping hammer with saftey on ..seen it before .......the bozo you speak of ,..only reacts ....when a 8 year old gets his tiny little head blown off at a range by ignorant moron NRA fukwads...they react ,...thats the problem ...not the guy in office ..your confused ...hehe

..and if the hammer does drop ....you know the rest .....what might have happened ?? ...toss that fse crap ....in mach shops ,sending out one bad part will get ya in trouble .ten will get ya fired ....4-5 hundred is a law suit ..and lost gun rights