PDA

View Full Version : Other Forum: DSA Type II Metric Receiver

bronco_buster
December 21, 2008, 20:58
Is it just me or has the marketplace gone a little down hill since all the must contribute to post stuff? I mean, the last DSA receiver I found was on ARFcom, and now this one which is a better deal than most I've seen. If someone from here takes it, let me know via PM. I'm curious, but don't have any stake in the sale.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=93&t=622750

nwobhm
December 21, 2008, 21:44
Originally posted by bronco_buster
Is it just me or has the marketplace gone a little down hill since all the must contribute to post stuff?

Yup.

denny
December 21, 2008, 21:51
There is a decided difference in activity since the change - also a big difference in whats being offered for sale.
D.;

bronco_buster
December 21, 2008, 21:59
Yeah, that receiver is SPF now!!!

Also saw a standard Imbel kit, STG kit, Dan's grade III Imbel kit, STG lower and multiple other parts popping up over there a lot more frequently.

My DSA receiver came from there...and for $390 I don't think anyone would blame me.

Its sad because this site basically fueled my interest in the FAL.

GM4spd
December 21, 2008, 22:00
Is it just me or has the marketplace gone a little down hill since all the must contribute to post stuff? I mean, the last DSA receiver I found was on ARFcom, and now this one which is a better deal than most I've seen. If someone from here takes it, let me know via PM. I'm curious, but don't have any stake in the sale.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=93&t=622750
I think so,I made a contribution 2mos ago never got credit,since then I have
sold a whole FAL rifle,various parts,and ammo all in other places. Pete

Dunk RD
December 21, 2008, 22:34
I have noticed a change also. It is going on a month now and still no upgrade to post. I hear the same from others but no change. Items up for sale on the forums seems to have changed also. I check to see if anything new is up but it doesn't change much.
I have a lot of stuff I would really like to sell but can't unless I want to pull up old post and go that route. I hope it will get back like it was a few months ago before this started.
Dunk RD

ActionYobbo
December 21, 2008, 22:46
yep its a bit slow here but I am still selling alot of stuff. just not here

nwobhm
December 21, 2008, 22:48
Some guy Kingfish on AR15 is looking to sell a nice Brit kit if anyone is interested. IM him over there. He didn't want to post it here because.... eh eh. Oh well.

denny
December 21, 2008, 23:07
This change has changed the whole landscape of Fal Files.
I tried to post on Strum and that guy is crazy.
D.

762-4-U
December 21, 2008, 23:59
I never did like the idea of contributing to post. No Monday QB here

sbark
December 21, 2008, 23:59
I'm the guy that had that DSA receiver for sale on arfcom. Unfortunately, the first buyer flaked on me and the other guy got upset and I ended up withdrawing it on that site. I just don't need that kind of B.S. If anybody wants a DSA type II CHC, PM me and maybe we can work something out. I really don't need another FAL build and I was just holding this receiver because I thought I might build it.

I was going to post it here instead of on arfcom, but found out I could not do that unless I was a contributor.

bronco_buster
December 22, 2008, 00:14
That's what kills me. Sbark put a reasonable price on that receiver. The main audience should have been with the people of this board. Good deals like this are gonna end up showing up more often in other forums until one day there isn't going to be anything left of the marketplace here except for slings and brass. Shame. Hope someone jumps on his receiver, it was a fair price and it definitely needs to be built. If I had the scratch I would be on it.

sbark
December 22, 2008, 00:16
bb.....Thanks for the kind words.

Steve

762-4-U
December 22, 2008, 00:19
Plus one......this is total BS and is killing the site

That's what kills me. Sbark put a reasonable price on that receiver. The main audience should have been with the people of this board. Good deals like this are gonna end up showing up more often in other forums until one day there isn't going to be anything left of the marketplace here except for slings and brass. Shame. Hope someone jumps on his receiver, it was a fair price and it definitely needs to be built. If I had the scratch I would be on it.

FAL freek
December 22, 2008, 02:41
^^^^^
I made the comment that was going to happen when it was first proposed. Oh well.

FLASH-HIDR
December 22, 2008, 03:51
I will contribute and will be happy to as soon as people start getting credit for their contributions. I cant count how many times I have heard people complainin about this issue. I have have gotten good info. on FAL's here and I have sold stuff here in the past and would certainly like to in the future-

But I will not list stuff for sale until I hear that people have been getting credit for their contributions; (that this long ongoing problem has been resolved by admnin); then I will be happy to contribute and start selling receivers, guns and parts here again...:sad:

ce
December 22, 2008, 17:15
Whussa mizzle, my lizzle nizzles?

Ain't nobody bought shit off me, and I got teh Cool Breeze blowin' down some Wind Chill, for alla y'all bishes.

I got the badass Buttman Guarantee, and I still don't get no play.

Fine, whatever, maybe you should buy a watch, if you had a watch, you'd know this ain't no time ta be in this neighborhood.

Birddog 1911
December 22, 2008, 17:46
Originally posted by ce

Ain't nobody bought shit off me, and I got teh Cool Breeze blowin' down some Wind Chill, for alla y'all bishes.

Fine, whatever, maybe you should buy a watch, if you had a watch, you'd know this ain't no time ta be in this neighborhood.

I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say. Really. Grammar goes a very long way.

W.E.G.
December 22, 2008, 18:02
Originally posted by Birddo1911

I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say. Really. Grammar goes a very long way.

http://www.talkingwav.com/cartoon/bugs_22.wav

ostrobothnian
December 22, 2008, 18:10
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k152/finlandssvensk/shtf.gif

FLASH-HIDR
December 22, 2008, 23:54

Fo' shizzle bizzle dizzle!
Brah, Yo be postin' dat purple pimp shotty o' wha'? Yo get play wi' dat shit fo' sho'!:uhoh: Ya'all know what time it is...