PDA

View Full Version : All proceeds to FalFiles Auction

owlcreekok
December 10, 2008, 18:18
This is in conjunction with the "Jen's Christmas" thread. A member has donated an anti-virus package that is all on the up and up for this auction.

Trend Micro Internet Security Pro 2009 and will cover 3 Windows PCs in the home - sells for $70 (the software itself can be downloaded) here (http://www.trendmicro.com/ftp/products/tis/tispro_download_32bit.exe)

I would like to have the bidding start at $35 which is more than fair for good antivirus protection. If you are getting a loved one a PC or laptop for Christmas that might not come with AV protection or it comes with *shudder* Norton, here's your chance.

:rofl:

This auction will 100% benefit the FalFiles, so bid up. Remember, $50 makes one a Bronze Contributor.

The auction will end December 24th, 2008 at 12:00 noon Central Time. High bidder will be emailed the authorization code to "unlock" the downloaded software, hence winning them a free, LEGAL copy of this software.

Let the bidding begin.

Do I hear $35 ?

owlcreekok
December 11, 2008, 20:49
How about $25 ?

DOCLOVE
December 28, 2008, 22:07
Will $50.00 work? I did not see this till now.

owlcreekok
December 29, 2008, 07:51
Originally posted by DOCLOVE
Will $50.00 work? I did not see this till now.

It's yours.

Send me via PM, "proof of purchase" (ie- proof of contribution) and I will get the authorization code to you. I will also ensure that you are added to the list of donors of the Christmas gift for Jen/FalFiles. You will be upgraded acordingly.

For free, you and others may see me get flamed for running an auction and breaking my own rules. My rules, my break.

:rofl:

DOCLOVE
January 06, 2009, 01:58
Sorry it took awhile. I was sick then had to make up for the lost time. Sent payment by paypal. Finally found the link.