PDA

View Full Version : Up for Testing - Report Bugs or Errors Found Here!

Jen
May 08, 2001, 19:20
If it doesn't work I need to know, post here and describe what you were trying to do, what the error was, how you got to it, etc.

Farmer from Hell
May 09, 2001, 07:34
Been surfing for about 45 minutes and posted message and changed some things in my profile searched for a couple things and generally wandered around. No problems here. Its 8:30 am EST the 9th

Thanks
FfH

GEM
May 09, 2001, 09:06
Just found this new site (referenced from the wwwboard site) and have had no problems logging on, reading posts, or replying.
9 am CST, 5/5/01

Bubba
May 09, 2001, 09:29
Damn it all! Had a hard time login-ing. Found out that I'm not registered under my old password, now it's my new one that I had to create last week. Bye bye #50 or so since July 21st and all them posts. I've got to start all over as a rookie.
I'm ensadened (is that a word?)

Well, after posting this, I read the member# and my status must have carried over. Maybe I don't have a bitch after all.

[ May 09, 2001: Message edited by: Bubba ]

Dirtfarmer
May 09, 2001, 09:50
Originally posted by Jen:
<STRONG>If it doesn't work I need to know, post here and describe what you were trying to do, what the error was, how you got to it, etc.</STRONG>
Dano had someone post under his handle in marketplace. ...Weird.
Goodwill,
-Dirtfarmer

LarryR
May 09, 2001, 11:08
Test post. If this works, no problem.

archy
May 09, 2001, 17:02
Observation more than a bug report: I notice that with the new setup, if I've begun a post and go elsewhere for a link address or image URL, upon returning to the post everything's erased. I don't know if that's inherent to the new setup, or just my browser [running Windows NT] or what, but it's a nasty surprise for those not expecting it, and never happened with the old board.

-archy-/-

Talyn
May 10, 2001, 11:10
Jen,

Please check out my BUG report on todays discussion forum. Soory I put it there.

Regards,

Talyn

Blag
May 10, 2001, 12:14
Sighting in.........

Yes, my first try is "on paper."

[ May 10, 2001: Message edited by: Blag ]

TerryN
May 10, 2001, 12:38
Changed my preferences (3 times) to display all messages from last 10 days. Each time, all I got were messages from the last day... :confused:

Jen
May 11, 2001, 00:22
awp: must just be you, works fine for me ;) And yes, that's why we're not on that server any more, there's no traffic and everything is still ISE's.. ISP said it was the scripts, but since we're getting NO errors here and all I did was copy the files over.. *SHRUG*

Jen
May 11, 2001, 00:25
TerryN: I'm looking into the profile / show topics issue. I tried it as well and had the same problem. I'm checking on an update/fix for it now.

awp101
May 11, 2001, 09:46
I must not have that "special" feminine touch :rolleyes:...

FXE
May 11, 2001, 19:41
Originally posted by Jen:
<STRONG>If it doesn't work I need to know, post here and describe what you were trying to do, what the error was, how you got to it, etc.</STRONG>

Jen
I noticed the Light Bulbs next to subject title don't turn off using AOL's Browser after you read the most recent post in a subject. It seems to work fine using IE. No big Deal just thought I'd let you know. It's probably an AOL thing!
Keep up the good work!
FXE

Jen
May 11, 2001, 20:29
FXE: AOL is Crap that's why ;) If anyone out there is using AOL's browser.. STOP! Go download IE from M$.

It's kind of sad now.. You've really only got a choice between M$ and AOL owned browsers these days. Damn AOL for buying out not only Netscape (Used to be my FAVORITE Browser) as well as ICQ and Ruining it with Ad banners.

R4 fan
May 12, 2001, 20:14
I'm using MSN, and no matter how many times I go to different sections of the forums, the light bulbs don't turn off? :confused:

You gotta fix that or I'll be here all night re-checking for new posts. ;)