View Full Version : Tri Lux® scope
July 21, 2001, 02:12
I recently bought a Tri Lux® scope from tapco and have 3 questions for any experts out there:
1) What does that 'lil arm do on the Rt. side? Seems to change the elevation but how much?
2) Is the scope designed to be easily removed or is the dust cover mount semi-perminent
3) Anyway to replace that little glowing ball illuminator thing.
New FAL guy
Bill Holm :confused:
July 21, 2001, 03:42
Umm, wrong forum :D
1. Range lever, 300 and 500 meter settings.
2. The scope can be removed from the cover easily. From the SUIT users manual-
Fitting the Sight (Fig 163). Remove the sight from its pouch and raise the latch fully, Position the sight over the
mount and located the conical point of the elevating screw in the V-notch of the cradle. Lower the sight on to
the mount so that the locating pin engages the recess in the alignment block push the latch fully forward and test
the sight for security. An alternative method of fitting is to position the locating pin in the recess of the
alignment bloc first then lower the front until the elevating screw fits into the cradle.
Removing the Sight. Raise the latch fully, check to see if the spring is disengaged from the attachment point,
lift the sight off. If the spring is not disengaged ease the sight up and forward carefully. Failure to take care may
cause damage to the rear lugs on the sight and to the spring.
3. Theres various LED illuminators sold to replace the tritium plug.
July 21, 2001, 07:16
Moved to General Discussion.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.