PDA

View Full Version : Curio & Relic section ?

'TUDE
November 25, 2001, 20:50
Seems that we have quite a few C&R holders as well as many who collect milsurps. Many of us buy our FAL parts from the same companys that offer C&R firearms as well as parts.

I wonder if it would be a decent idea to start a section devoted to C&R firearms ?
Whatcha think?

panzer
November 25, 2001, 22:51
that is a good idea,can we? can we? please!i know I would frequent it with questions!!(but few answers,kindof like now on the rest of the forums)

jar
November 25, 2001, 23:11
Man, I'm finding too many C&Rs without help. I don't think I could afford it if you guys found any others ;)

jefferson101
November 25, 2001, 23:35
As a C&R licensee, I could deal with a C&R section here! I mean, since I'm here anyway, I might as well have an excuse to hang around longer, right?

Rule .308
November 26, 2001, 02:19
Myself, I am a bit of a purist on this one. Not that I would not use a C&R section, but I kind of enjoy cruising the boards over at Parallax's and Tuco's for C&R needs and coming here for my FAL fix.

riffraff
November 26, 2001, 12:41
Originally posted by Rule .308:
<STRONG>Myself, I am a bit of a purist on this one. Not that I would not use a C&R section, but I kind of enjoy cruising the boards over at Parallax's and Tuco's for C&R needs and coming here for my FAL fix.</STRONG>

URL's please? :)

law4fun
November 26, 2001, 15:26
C&R section, PLEASE!!!!!!!

FAL Files Administrator
November 26, 2001, 15:57
Other than the G-Series FAL how many other FAL's are C&R??

I know this is the Best Damned Board on the Web, but I think adding a C&R section might clutter things up a bit more than they already are and there are several other boards out there that deal specifically in C&R stuff.

Yes, I too hold a C&R so I understand the desire, I'm just not sure adding a C&R forum here is the right avenue to take at this time.

masman
November 26, 2001, 18:00
alot of the other boards have a c&r section i don't see any harm in adding one here.

Mr. Pink
November 26, 2001, 19:31
Originally posted by riffraff:
<STRONG>

URL's please? :)</STRONG>

parallax (http://pub42.ezboard.com/bparallaxscurioandrelicfirearmsforums)

guess I need to go check out tuco's meself

No C+R needed here BTW. enough extra and OT as it is. In fact we could even lose the news/current events thing too.......

Rule .308
November 27, 2001, 02:17
Tuco's has gotten a face lift and currently resides at Gunboards (http://www.gunboards.com)

riffraff
November 28, 2001, 19:45
RE: URL'S

Thanks!