PDA

View Full Version : Subject Light Bulbs?

FXE
May 14, 2001, 07:16
Jen
I posted a couple days ago about the Light Bulbs not working with AOL's Browser. Now today using IE 5.0 they aren't working? Yesterday they were working, I didn't know if you trying to change the code or not. I just thought I bring it to your attention.
Having fun yet?
FXE

EMDII
May 14, 2001, 07:41
Light bulbs is a cookies thing. Mine work. You might see if your machine is saving a cookie from the Forums.

FXE
May 14, 2001, 09:44
Originally posted by EMDII:
<STRONG>Light bulbs is a cookies thing. Mine work. You might see if your machine is saving a cookie from the Forums.</STRONG>

EMDII
I checked for cookies and had 2 @wwwl1a1[1].txt and @wwwl1a1[2].txt. I dont know how that happened? I dumped all cookies and started over and now there's only one @www.l1a1[1].txt and it's working fine.
Thanks
FXE

EMDII
May 14, 2001, 10:28
Perhaps a conflict. OK, is alright now?

FXE
May 14, 2001, 10:49
Originally posted by EMDII:
<STRONG>Perhaps a conflict. OK, is alright now?</STRONG>

Yes, it seems to be okay now!
Thanks Again
FXE

Blag
May 15, 2001, 02:46
I turned off javascripting in my browser because of problems at another web site, and then both the lightbulb and folder pix were not displayed here. They came back when I turned javascript back on.

Jen
May 16, 2001, 00:37
Blag: I think you can change that for various zones in IE, for instance, allow JavaScript for specific sites, or for the internet in general, or deny it for all sites except those in a specific list of sites. Just a thought on how to make your browser happy where ever you surf to.

Aifwikir
May 16, 2001, 21:05
On the light bulbs:
Is it my imagination or does the lightbulb look like a fat woman putting on a girdle??!
Just a thought.
:D
Aif

[ May 17, 2001: Message edited by: Aifwikir ]