PDA

View Full Version : M14s for sale

gunshack
July 10, 2008, 10:39
Not mine, not commercial clones, not cheap. There are three of them, the real deal USGI M14s with real selectors. They are listed on Subguns.com.

Originally posted by Different
The ones with # 21 and # 34 etched on the side of the receivers are mentioned in M14 Rifle History and Development Third Edition. These are two of the single batch of U. S. Department of Energy M14 rifles released to the public in the late 1990s.

Azrial
July 10, 2008, 12:54
No link?

gunshack
July 10, 2008, 14:54
Chriminy! They don't teach cops how to search the interweb? :tongue:

Winchester (http://www.subguns.com/classifieds/index.cgi?db=nfafirearms&website=&language=&session_key=&search_and_display_db_button=on&results_format=long&db_id=13401&query=retrieval)

H&R #1 (http://www.subguns.com/classifieds/index.cgi?db=nfafirearms&website=&language=&session_key=&search_and_display_db_button=on&results_format=long&db_id=13400&query=retrieval)

H&R #2 (http://www.subguns.com/classifieds/index.cgi?db=nfafirearms&website=&language=&session_key=&search_and_display_db_button=on&results_format=long&db_id=13399&query=retrieval)

Azrial
July 10, 2008, 15:36
Nah, we are lazy, just ask the B Team. Thanks for the link. That Winchester would be great, but a little dear for my blood now-a-days.

gunshack
July 10, 2008, 18:41
Honey, I just tapped our equity to buy a rifle. :biggrin:

you did WHAT? :fal: :uhoh:

trooper397
July 12, 2008, 07:52
Originally posted by gunshack
Honey, I just tapped our equity to buy a rifle. :biggrin:

you did WHAT? :fal: :uhoh:

Heh....not a bad idea though.

RobertGTti
July 13, 2008, 11:08
shitfuck....

30.000 for a winchester?
I paid about 600 dollars for mine back in 2002.

sold her for about a 1000 a couple of years later and was happy with the profits.

you americans are weird as ****.

:p

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb116/RobertGTti/KIF_0446.jpg

LAFAL
July 17, 2008, 08:18
Robert, if you sold a full auto M-14 for $1000 you should be kicked. I guess maybe you missed that it was a NFA item.

RobertGTti
July 17, 2008, 11:08
I don't know what a NFA rifle is.,
but as you can see in the pic, mine was in excellent condition.

they have gone up in price here the last couple of years.,
they do about 1450 euros now.

mine was imported from vietnam,. were it was in storage eversince you americans lost the war and all that.

it came here in 2001 or so.

Mebsuta
July 17, 2008, 11:28
Well that's still pretty high considering that M1 Garand is a better rifel. :)

RobertGTti
July 17, 2008, 12:05
it would be,
if it only had a detachable mag and a full auto selector...

aw shit...wait a minute....that would be the m-14.

:tongue:

GunnyHiway
July 22, 2008, 19:01
Originally posted by RobertGTti

you americans are weird as ****.

What shithole are YOU from wiseass ?

mountainman
July 22, 2008, 19:39
aint the dealie in the pic a selective fire? Europe just like the rest of the world. If you already jumped through all the hoops to get a gun license, selective fire no more expensive/rare than semi auto. Not surprised if that selector switch really works.

Azraphaelus
July 22, 2008, 19:46
Originally posted by RobertGTti

I don't know what a NFA rifle is.,
but as you can see in the pic, mine was in excellent condition.

they have gone up in price here the last couple of years.,
they do about 1450 euros now.

mine was imported from vietnam,. were it was in storage eversince you americans lost the war and all that.

it came here in 2001 or so.

Robert, what area/country would "here" be when the rifle came to you in 2001 or so?

Douglas Wozny
July 23, 2008, 07:25
I brought my original H&R M14 (NOT A WELDED ONE!) back in 1995 (actually it was 2000) for just under $5,000.00. I wonder if the ones advertised will sell!

Robert is obviously NOT from/in the USA. Many countries with strict guns laws allow ownership of full auto firearms. On paper we may have a individual right to "Keep and Bear arms" but it doesn't always work out that way.

My H&R also has a number scratched on the left side of the receiver. It is #22. I wonder if it was also release from the Department of Engery?

USMC 0341
July 23, 2008, 08:32
I'd guess that RobertGTti lives in Switzerland.

Or maybe Finland.

FA items there are no big deal to purchase.

Lee Carpentieri
July 23, 2008, 09:33
Quote RobertGTti

Hey Robert, We didn't lose the war, The South Vietminese lost the war, Yet at the sametime we,ve had to baby sit the euro trash from Russia for 45 years, Plus bale the Europeans out in two world wars from Germany.So get your facts right.

Lobo
July 24, 2008, 04:31
I second Lee's motion!!!!

RobertGTti
July 24, 2008, 04:36
RobertGTti would be from the Netherlands, Amsterdam to be precise.

@ lee the carpenter: I would like to get the facts right, but here is how we are told it all happend at school.
bear in mind that a lesson about the vietnam war is over in about 5 minutes since we dont spend any time on the subject really.
nor do we on the korean war.

first the french were in vietnam to kolonise the place, and when they got beat, the americans started interfearing and got beat as wel due to the fact they underestimated the vietcong and their tunnels and all.

so thats al we know actually.

fact is that my M-14 sat in storage in nam ever since the war was over.
the gundealer that imported it had a vietnamese wife with connections there.
I know he used to import a lot of stuff from there, including original m16's

but those were in really bad shape and mixmasters most of the time.
still, the full auto part was fun.

RobertGTti
July 24, 2008, 04:40
Originally posted by GunnyHiway

What shithole are YOU from wiseass ?

why?
you gonna argue with me on the fact that paying 5000 for something with a value of under a 1000 is insane?

you guys MADE these rifles and you cant own them.
thats strikes me as weird.

flyer05
July 24, 2008, 07:28
Do you mean The Netherlands as in the same place where cops can"t carry ?!?!. Where it is damn near impossible to obtain a gun ?
You my friend are smoking to much crack in the coffee houses.

Groetjes van en andere nederlander die beter weet.

RobertGTti
July 24, 2008, 07:59
Originally posted by flyer05
Do you mean The Netherlands as in the same place where cops can"t carry ?!?!. Where it is damn near impossible to obtain a gun ?
You my friend are smoking to much crack in the coffee houses.

Groetjes van en andere nederlander die beter weet.

I mean the Netherlands were the cops actually have to pass a shooting test in order to be allowed to carry.

were anyone can obtain a gun as long as they are a member of a gunclub and have a register stating they actually shot their weapon at least 18 times a year.

But I'm sure you know al these things already, assuming you have a rifle/handgun permit yourself that is.

Groeten van een eigenwijze Amsterdammer.

;)

USMC 0341
July 24, 2008, 08:37
Robert,

Not to stomp all over you here because your school short-changed you on your education - but I wouldn't be flaunting that fact in a discussion with people who actually were there at the time.

Americans can be a forgiving group - but on this particular subject you have to realize that a bunch of us lost friends and family there. It isn't just an academic discussion at that point.

RobertGTti
July 24, 2008, 09:12
Originally posted by USMC 0341
Robert,

Not to stomp all over you here because your school short-changed you on your education - but I wouldn't be flaunting that fact in a discussion with people who actually were there at the time.

Americans can be a forgiving group - but on this particular subject you have to realize that a bunch of us lost friends and family there. It isn't just an academic discussion at that point.

Well, I have to agree with you on this, perhaps I wasn't all to diplomatic.

on the other hand, you americans do thesame when WWII is brought up.
let me quote:

Originally posted by Lee Carpentieri
Hey Robert, we,ve had to baby sit the euro trash from Russia for 45 years, Plus bale the Europeans out in two world wars from Germany.So get your facts right.

WWII is something that I lost family in and yet these kind of comments are made on a regular basis whenever WWII is brought up by americans.
the americans saved the world from the big bad nazis.

you guys dont sweettalk, but I sure as hell wont either.

no hard feelings from my side though, lets get back to M-14s.

mace2364
July 24, 2008, 14:02
Well, war is right messy when it gets down to it. I personally don't get into the rights, wrongs, wherefores, and much of any nay-saying or blame, to any wars other than the two ongoing conflicts I have been in. And I can tell you I have a hard time being open to views other than my own because of friends I've lost here. I most defineately don't go talking trash about how "we did this" or "we did that" if I wasn't there to do it! At any rate, anyone who has fought, or lost familiy in any conflict will find anything to do with that conflict rather personal, at least I do. I have to say that I find it pretty wild that people who have never served will play the my country can kick your countries a@@ game!

At any rate, that's a very nice rifle from the looks of things, and I wish I had one just like it! Do you guys over there have issues getting ammo for those? I do find it interesting that in Europe, where it is more difficult to own firearms on the whole, Full-auto stuff is more easily obtained than in the US.

RobertGTti
July 24, 2008, 15:20
Originally posted by mace2364

At any rate, that's a very nice rifle from the looks of things, and I wish I had one just like it! Do you guys over there have issues getting ammo for those? I do find it interesting that in Europe, where it is more difficult to own firearms on the whole, Full-auto stuff is more easily obtained than in the US.

ammo is not a problem, its the ammo prices thats a bitch.

300/1000 for surplus and 400/1000 factory made.

thats euros..

hell when I started shooting we stil had our own currancy( the gulden),
a .45acp round would cost me .50 cents.

now in euros its .50 cents again. multiply by 2.222

:sad:

bnz42
July 24, 2008, 20:57
Robert, unfortunately gun laws are often based upon emotion, rather than logic. We can not own fully automatic weapons in my state of Iowa.
You had a very nice rifle!

ftierson
July 24, 2008, 21:14
In Colorado, we can own full autos...

If you can afford them, of course...

The result is that only the well-heeled are buying any automatic weapons these days...

Not surprisingly, there's something very European in all that...

All this 'new world order' stuff sounds surprisingly like 'Lords and serfs,' which is really very old world order...

My parent's families all came over to the United States from Holland in the early 1900s, so I guess that really makes me Dutch.

I've traveled around much of the world over my lifetime, but I've never been to The Netherlands, and I'd really like to visit the 'old country' sometime.

I guess that I'd better do it pretty soon before I croak from old age or global warming does the home country in (or, more exactly, under)...:)

Forrest

owlcreekok
July 25, 2008, 17:43
Hell, I thought I was on AKFiles for a minute there. You buncha honyoks jumps all over the dude ack'in all smart an shit. As soon as I read his opener, I told self to punch his profile up. AMSTERDAM !

Now I am not a very smart man, but I have read several threads on here with guys from that part of the world enjoying FA toys without the fetterments of our glorious democratic freedom based society.

Methinks that is the trouble over here. We is so damned free, we allow stupidfuckery to run willy nilly all over da innanet.

For pete's sakes boys, take yer head outta ya ass afore ya talk. Makes it easier for crotchety old farts like me and distant folks in Amsterdam to hear ya.

:rolleyes:

gunshack
July 31, 2008, 14:30
Which one of you guys bought the winchester?

jef302boss
August 01, 2008, 22:38
If you have shot an M14 with the gearshift in the FA slot, you know the 1st shot is on, the 2nd shot is 3 ft high, then everything left in the mag is shot towards the moon (if your not prone, with a bipod). M14s are a blast! I will stick to my FA M4.

OUT :fal: :p :fal: :bow:

Wish she were mine.