PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey M-14 mags.

gunsmoke
July 08, 2008, 17:09
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=449892&pn=2

Just got this from SG, so I thought I would pass it along to those of you unfortunate enough to live under the oppressive thumb of NJ laws.

JDRoberts
July 08, 2008, 18:23
WARNING: Ammo Magazines/Clips cannot be shipped to CA; HI; South Bend, IN; Wichita, KS; NY; NJ; D.C.; MA; Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus or Toledo, OH; Canada or Puerto Rico. Ammo Magazines/Clips cannot be shipped Parcel Post. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Ammo Magazines/Clips.

gunsmoke
July 08, 2008, 19:31
DUMB-ASS ME!!!

I thought NJ was 15 rds. I couldn't imagine who else they would be for.

:sad:

DYNOMIKE
July 08, 2008, 20:13
WOW!!
DAMN I knew about NJ, DC, CA, and the other Commie areas but WTF???
OHIO is now a COMMIE state along with IN, and F-EN KS??? :skull:

R4 fan
July 09, 2008, 00:19
15rd mags are legal in NJ. For now, blocked magazines are legal if they can hold no more than 15 rounds. Blocking can be accomplished by inserting a wooden dowel, etc. in the magazine body. Modifications to the magazine do not have to be permanent at this time, though the NJ State Police are trying to change that.

In summary, this state sucks. If it wasn't for family and my job, I'd defect and flee across the border into PA.

gunsmoke
July 09, 2008, 00:51
Originally posted by R4 fan
15rd mags are legal in NJ. For now, blocked magazines are legal if they can hold no more than 15 rounds. Blocking can be accomplished by inserting a wooden dowel, etc. in the magazine body. Modifications to the magazine do not have to be permanent at this time, though the NJ State Police are trying to change that.

In summary, this state sucks. If it wasn't for family and my job, I'd defect and flee across the border into PA.

In THIS case it appears that SG sucks just a little MORE than even the State of New Joisey!

Sorry, I thought I was doing you guys a favor............

:redface:

Heat
July 09, 2008, 01:03
When I lived and breathed in California everyone I knew referred to any state in the west outside California as 'Free America'--and rightly so..here in Idaho it is a gun owners paradise (Compared to the rest of the nation)..I see the other states back east that pass these un-constitutional laws and I say 'move west'--get the **** out of that shithole, its all down wind in a nuke/supervolcano event anyways..flee now, come to Idaho/Nevada/Montana/Wyoming/Utah/Arizona (may skip Oregon/Wahington though, too many hippies and Lib Transplants from California)..alot of folks I know here in the Gem State own land and have their own firing ranges set up..and the hunting/fishing is great!
I lived back east for 4 years and remember how many people were their in such concentrated areas (Philly, Wash/Baltimore, New York/Jersey)...Blech!!

R4 fan
July 09, 2008, 23:51
Originally posted by gunsmoke

In THIS case it appears that SG sucks just a little MORE than even the State of New Joisey!

Sorry, I thought I was doing you guys a favor............

:redface:

No problem, there is a lot of places that don't know the laws and just refuse to sell to anyone behind enemy lines...

And I'm from South Jersey, we don't say Joisey here, thats how them northeners talk. :biggrin: