I like the guy already, he has a K-31 and ordered a CMP Garand. :shades:

Full text link;

http://www.chicagoguncase.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/complaint.pdf

Para Driver
June 27, 2008, 15:25
+1

TheOtherChris
June 27, 2008, 15:31
Shall we take odds on if they have to take it all the way to the 7th Circuit?

renaissance_warrior
June 27, 2008, 17:50
I'll say that this might be a smackdown of epic proportions. The juggernaut is moving and coming to a commie city near you! Bring the popcorn and kids, fireworks provided. :beer: A ban is a ban is a ban. Baaaad Daley. Bad dog.

Every aspect of gun ownership in that city much less keeping them is onerous, capricious and discriminatory. The latter nail in the coffin is the alderman writing his own exception into an ordinance. Very bad news now for the city.

Discrimination of any civil right is bad news especially when a city does it so blatantly , but we'll see how Jesse and Al stand on that. I guess they never figured out that gun control was racist as well. They sure have been silent on that, I thought that any civil right that empowered minorities was a good thing, guess not. :rolleyes: But then again, I guess people who choose self-reliance and self-defense as their life forego the need for a 'spokesman' as they they live by their own creeds.

To coin a phrase, I guess 'Blaxtortion' in this case doesn't fit into their agenda, can't hold up your own people for money very well can you? Gotta get it from 'THE MAN' that's been holding you down all these years, even if it's Old White Guys that gave you back one of your most fundamental freedoms.