PDA

View Full Version : Good find today - 2 complete M14 USGI Parts kits

RRotz
June 17, 2008, 18:44
Found an SAK normal contour NM barrel, TRW USGI parts NIW, NIW TRW bolt, oprod, trigger grp and a Springfield INC bush barrel and a complete USGI Springfield Armory parts set....NIW bolt, trigger group, oprod etc.....also in the M14 box was an ARTII scope circa late 70's vintage.

chromestarhustler
June 17, 2008, 21:48
yeah i found stuff like that all the time, i usually aint willing to pay what the guy is asking though. what did they set you back?

cart
June 17, 2008, 22:38
Originally posted by chromestarhustler
yeah i found stuff like that all the time, i usually aint willing to pay what the guy is asking though. what did they set you back?

Right? CSH.
C'mon RRotz, give up the goods so we can poke fun at you if you paid $1500 per.
My last complete kit was $600, but that was in 2004.

RRotz
June 17, 2008, 22:56
Originally posted by cart

Right? CSH.
C'mon RRotz, give up the goods so we can poke fun at you if you paid $1500 per.
My last complete kit was $600, but that was in 2004.

LOL, these were parts I bought before 2004, I paid about $550 for each kit...they were actually bought part by part from the interweb. HEHE, SCORE! There's no way in hell I'm turning around these parts, they're gonna be rifles again soon! :beer:

RRotz
June 17, 2008, 22:58
Originally posted by chromestarhustler

don't hate! :love:

chromestarhustler
June 18, 2008, 08:42
dude, you found your own stuff? you got a computer, catalog and inventory all the kits, ammo, parts, guns, and serial numbers and where you stored it, back it up to a flash drive.

i am a cheap bastard, i wheel and deal a bunch at work, so i never hate, i just never pay more than i want.

Slugger
June 19, 2008, 08:33
It's Christmas in June!!
Slugger

Ssarge
June 19, 2008, 13:44
I have a complete kit, less the barrel and receiver. I'm thinking about getting one of the LRB barreled receivers. (chrome lined Criterion barrel. These are proving much better than most USGI)