PDA

View Full Version : Shouldn't FALs be Posted in the FAL Files?

Bugs
April 27, 2008, 23:26
I know this is the FN Files, but come on guys there is plenty of room to post your FAL questions in the regular FAL Forum below. FN did make more than just the FAL....:uhoh:

powermad
April 28, 2008, 00:58
Everything FN - FAL, 5.7, PS90, FS2000, High Power, Bolt Actions, SCAR etc.

Lots of first time posters in the new forum. It does happen to be at the top of the page.
It is true that many questions would get more attention if they were posted in the older forums.

This forum needs a set of stickies at the top of the page. Merge the stickies from GFD & gunsmithing and put them here as well. There is a lot of good info in them.
:fal:

halfinchharvard
April 28, 2008, 02:49
The FAL files has a message board which links to this site. I see AR,AK,M-1,M-14,Aug, Etc. files, but no dedicated FAL Files other than FN-FAL. Where is it?

powermad
April 28, 2008, 03:04
There are a bunch of new forums now.
Questions were generally asked in the general gun discussion or gunsmithin forum.

But now there is a brandy new set of forums and FN FAL is right at the top.
Welcome. :fal:

Savior 6
April 30, 2008, 12:58
:fal: New to the forum and new to FALs and types. Have to say my TACP is awesome. I'm not going to lie, it kicked my ass at the range. I'm too used to the 5.56 round. It's very comforting knowing that I have all that firepower in an assault rifle sized package. A buddy's dad is an avid collector of FALs and is the one who influenced my intrigue. If anyone has any advice or info regarding my TACP, please feel free to let me know. Thanks.