PDA

View Full Version : registering

farmer2010
March 20, 2008, 22:48
hell i beleave THAT registering will one day lead to the taking of guns, like whats happing in cali, that was the first thing hitler and stalin did i know some state's require it now, but hey the gastopo was the police in germany, I dont trust THE NRA much any more they will give up there list of names one day when they get in a jam, my gramer is not the best GUN CONTROL HAS KILLED MORE PPL THAN YOU THINK 11 MILLION IN GERMANY 22 TO 50 MILLION IN RUSSIA 6 MILLION IN CHINA THE LIST IS END LESS AND ALOT OF GOOD US SOLDERS HAVE FALLING IN WARS CAUSED BY GUN CONTROL ONE WAS WW2

farmer2010
March 20, 2008, 23:04
ON CLASS 3 STUFF I KNOW THERE IS ATF LAWS BUT THE WAY I SEE IT, THEY JUST WANT THAT TAX STAMP MONEY, I DONT OWN ANY, FULL AUTO GUNS, I ASK THE QUSTION WHY A LICENCES FOR THEM, IF SOME NUT IS GOING ON A KILLING SPREE HE IS GOING TO GET IT DONE ONE WAY, SOME OF THESE GUN LAWS SEEM DUMB TO ME, THE ATF JUST WANT'S THAT TAX AND CONTROL, HELL A JAILED MOONSHINER HELP WIN WW2 WITH HIS CARBINE HE BUILT IN JAIL IN MY BELIF YOU SOULD BE ABLE TO OWN A FULL AUTO WITH NO LICENCE STAMP, BUT WITH THE WAY THE US IS GOING THEY SOON MIGHT TAKE GUNS, THE AMMO WILL GO FIRST, TAKEN BY LAWS, BUT ON SEMI AUTO GUNS THE REGISTERED WILL BE TAKEN FIRST THEN EVERY ONE IS A OUT LAW, ONLY THE GASTOPO WILL ENFORCE THE LAWS THEN

farmer2010
March 20, 2008, 23:10
CALL ME A NUT BUT IN 1996 RANDY WEAVER STATED THERE WILL BE A BREATHING AIR LICENCE AND A LICENCE TO TAKE WALKS ONE IS COMMING IN TO PLAY

Highdraglowspeed
March 20, 2008, 23:24
I don't mean to interrupt since I agree wholeheartedly but isn't this more along the lines of The Conspiracy Files or maybe just General?

jaykden
March 21, 2008, 01:46
dude, take a pill

all that angst and stress aint doing you one bit of good.

farmer2010
March 21, 2008, 21:11
JUST LETTING OFF STEAM

v188
March 22, 2008, 10:54
Dude,

I agree, take your rantings down to the conspiracy files. Don't interrupt the adults here.