PDA

View Full Version : how do i order the DSA SA58?

Stupid
November 25, 2007, 00:57
from DSA directly?

dieudonne
November 25, 2007, 01:43
well you could IF you area dealer with an FFL federal firearms license so like:

case 1: you have an ffl and you probably also have a successful gun store in which case you can call dsa direct and get a really cool dealer price

case 2: you cant find your ffl or your gun store not becuse you are forgetful or stupid but because you never had one ;) dont feel bad...most of us would love to suddenly discover racks of rifles and pistols we somehow forgot....so uhh oh yeah yo go to a gun store with an ffl and ask if they can place an order with dsa.......(im sorry about not having your own busness, thousands of dollars of inventory, or getting a good dealer price because you realized you have no ffl)

in any case: there is a 4-5 month wait for dsa rifles so place the order sooner the better and as I have 2 dsa rifles..it is worht the wait.....this message will self destruct 5 4 3 2 1 KJGFDHTDVYTSYT$@%$#@%^3765r87r8g7r77YRW

MAINER
November 25, 2007, 12:09
If you have trouble deciphering french lingo, go to "Vender Forums" and post your question in DSA's Forum. John Howard is the DSA rep and will be happy to answer your questions.

Basically, you need to "shop around for an FFL who will work with you for a "Transfer fee", usually $10 to $30. Many large dealers won't do this. They want to order it themselves and charge you dealer price. Can't blame them for wanting to pay for their overhead. Find a dealer who will send DSA a copy of their FFL and allow you to order an FAL to be sent to them.

FAL freek
November 25, 2007, 15:00
^^^^^^^^^

What Mainer said. I bought a para from DSA just had the local gun store call them and they faxed a copy of their FFL to DSA and I was the proud owner of a para 7 weeks later. I might suggest calling DSA first and find out what your cost will be. BTW let them know that you're a Files member. I didn't do that and sure that the gun store slapped a couple hundred buck onto the cost. :redface:

There's a reason you don't see DSAs sitting on gun store shelves. They're good stuff.

Slo cat
November 26, 2007, 14:55
Frequently you can find NIB DSA FAL's on Gunbroker at less than MSRP prices.

Here is one that is slightly used (not mine) http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=86012922

Also there is a member here who is a dealer and usually has some new DSA FAL's in invertory and a bunch more on order. I can't remember his screen name, but maybe a search can find him.

Best Regards and Good Luck,
Slo cat

GO NAVY! BEAT ARMY!

http://www.parkcitiestactical.com/album/00001410/Cat_Pic_resized_200x150.jpg

Radio
November 26, 2007, 15:22
No offense intended, but why is this thread in the REFERENCE & DATA section instead of the DSA forum or General Firearms Discussion????? This forum is intended as a gunsmithing and FAL knowledge repository.

--Radio

MAINER
November 26, 2007, 16:32
I hereby nominate Radio as Ref and Data Moderator!! :D

He posted this in DSA forum. Mods?

ERG Services
November 28, 2007, 22:19
Check out my site www.USmadeFAL.com as I may have what you want in stock. I can do special orders too.

Thx.

GONIF
January 16, 2008, 19:31
my FFL is easy going ($10.00 transfers with a CCW)and I ordered it from DSA directly got dealer price paid over the phone with a master card . ordered the StG58 on 01/07/2008 came tuesday 01/15/2008 . surpriseingly easy and fast .:D

FortunateSon
January 16, 2008, 23:13
Originally posted by ERG Services
Check out my site www.USmadeFAL.com as I may have what you want in stock. I can do special orders too.

Thx. +1 for Doug!