PDA

View Full Version : Need source for US made "clubfoot" stock for my NHM-91

Timber Wolf
September 20, 2007, 17:11
Want to 922r this ugly duckling and really need a US made club foot stock to help the count. Lacking a source, anybody willing to trace theirs and send the pattern to me so I can whittle one out? :uhoh:

hktome
October 05, 2007, 00:39
if he is still in business the man was the first to get legal clearance to remove foriegn parts and make legal U.S. AK s, he makes very nice custom AK furniture!try www.soupbowlenterprises.com

panzer
October 05, 2007, 18:13
Link is bad.....They no longer exist...

timkel
October 06, 2007, 09:15
Try here.
http://www.ironwooddesigns.com/

TnHawk-45
October 12, 2007, 15:34
Soupbowl went out of buisness a couple of years ago, but there is hope. Ironwood is making them now and will have them on his site in about two weeks. They will also be offered in extended lengths for those of us who find the original ones a MUCH too short.

Timber Wolf
October 12, 2007, 20:40
Originally posted by TnHawk-45
Soupbowl went out of buisness a couple of years ago, but there is hope. Ironwood is making them now and will have them on his site in about two weeks. They will also be offered in extended lengths for those of us who find the original ones a MUCH too short.

That's great news. I had surfed their site and did not see any club foot stocks but maybe I need to shoot them an e-mail. I have some other Ironwood on a slant cut MAK-90 and am well pleased with it. My MAK stock is the slightly extended version (5/8" I believe) that still uses the standard trap door butt plate and has the side cuts and side sling swivel. Makes a sweet set up and is just what I wanted. Would like to get a whole stock set for the NHM, laminated would be swell. I still might try to dremel one, profile should not be too tough for an old wood butcher like me!:D