View Full Version : Who sells a wide/paddle mag release for metric guns ?

July 22, 2007, 12:32
I have seen them on a friend's Century parts gun, and seem to remember an inch gun I had years ago with one. Would like to find one for my StG 58 carbine from DSA.

Thanks for any suggestions.

July 22, 2007, 17:02
I think you're looking for the "Holland style".
Gunplumber was selling them a little while back I think.
Try a search for Holland mag catch & maybe that'll turn it up, or PM him.

Mosin Guy
July 22, 2007, 17:03

July 22, 2007, 17:19
Thanks guys.

I sent Mark an email to check on availability.