PDA

View Full Version : AK pic...Just wanted to share.

GTM1
July 01, 2007, 16:56
I picked up my AK(Arsenal Bulgaria SLR-100H) that I had rebarreled by Chip www.cmparmory
I didn't make it to the range today so no range report.
I have also picked up my FAL I had CMP build and refinish. I'll post some pics after I get the new furniture on it.
GTM1
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/EGT/AK47.jpg

wolfsburgbob
July 02, 2007, 06:36
SUPERB!

I just LOVE the "Old School"!

BlackCat
July 02, 2007, 08:51
Gorgeous.

Kyrottimus
July 02, 2007, 15:19
I think that stock has a lot of character as-is. You should think about keeping it the way it is.

GTM1
July 02, 2007, 16:14
I agree about leaving the stocks on the AK as is.
The new furniture will go on the FAL. Which by the way already has the pistol grip I got from wolfsburgbob a while back.:biggrin:
GTM1

mike minihan
July 03, 2007, 18:23
Looks great,of course I do like a milled AK. Nice rifle.

best regards,

Mike Minihan

Timber Wolf
July 08, 2007, 05:54
Dang! I need to check in the safe, uh no, on second thought that is not my milled AK as I had to use a synthetic US grip to get my parts count. Seriously I too love a milled AK. Something about the weight and stiffness just makes them a pussycat to shoot. Would really like to rip off a few mags in a milled full auto AK some day. (Man has to have a dream!)

capt ron
July 13, 2007, 16:09
i love the milled ak's, i have several now. yours looks great ( i like the wood on yours)and it reminds me of the one i had (carried) in vietnam " nothing like shooting a full auto ak" in a fire fight it messes there mind up.

Jack Ruby
August 05, 2007, 01:15
Nice rifle!

Windustsearch
August 05, 2007, 15:25
Nice rifle, I like the stocks the way they are. In fact I am searching around for an old milled Hungarian wood set for my Poly Tech.

steveo539
August 07, 2007, 11:15
First thing that jumped out at me was the look of all the wood. Looks great! Kind of like "this is one serious AK", not some safe queen or parts gun. Looks good as is. If it were mine and parts count was OK, I'd leave the stocks as is. Nice rifle.

Steve