PDA

View Full Version : For those needing subsonic and reduced 223 loads.

SHARPSHOOTER
June 06, 2007, 12:01
While researching some information for making my own subsonic 223 loads I found this batch of information and loads using bluedot and 35- 55 grain bullets.
Reduced and subsonic loads for 223. (http://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2511043/m/557108576)

The guy who developed this load data researched it pretty throughly. I would caution anyone who would use this data though to proceed with caution and to follow all safe reloading practices. Again I want to state this is NOT MY DATA and you should use all due caution

Having said that I did use his 55grain subsonic load and it works like a trick and will make a great peast round . I also want to mention that the subsonic load will not cycle the action a gas gun nor will the reduced loads and if you use one of the loads slighly above subsonic they tend to sound like a 22 rimfire . Pretty neat stuff and I will be loading a good quantity of these to play with since I used the subsonic.

Artful
June 23, 2007, 21:50
Thanks very interesting I'll add that to my list of loading data to explore.:shades:

newfalguy101
June 23, 2007, 22:25
first of all thanks for the link

now, I am confused at this line:

I also want to mention that the subsonic load will not cycle the action a gas gun.

the reduced loads do also and if you use one of the load slighly above subsonic they tend to sound like a 22 rimfire .

I am guessing you mistyped something, but I cant figure out what you mean. :confused: :confused:

would you please elaborate???

Thanks

SHARPSHOOTER
June 24, 2007, 01:01
I think you caught one of my beer induced screwups. Thanks .

Originally posted by newfalguy101
first of all thanks for the link

now, I am confused at this line:

I am guessing you mistyped something, but I cant figure out what you mean. :confused: :confused:

would you please elaborate???

Thanks