PDA

View Full Version : Milled Mak-90 stock help!!!!SoupBowl??

SCHALLERJOHN
March 05, 2007, 16:13
I have a like new Milled Mak-90 with the slant cut reciever(only top tang). Does anyone know where I can get a wood stock set? SoupBowl seems to be out of business?

Holdn4aces
March 05, 2007, 17:11
Ironwood Designs is your best bet, actually about the only choice you have as far as U.S. made stocks for the milled mak.

http://www.ironwooddesigns.com/2aprod/1zAKproduct.html

50 Freak
March 06, 2007, 03:52
I have the same milled Mak90. Ironwood is the only thing out there pretty much.

Worth the money if you ask me.

C2A1
March 10, 2007, 11:59
Don't go to soupbowl. I sent a romo FPK over to have the stock modified and never heard back. Called , emailed and checked UPS (yes, they signed for it), cashed the check. Just bent me over. I heard from some other folks of simuilar happenings. It bummed me out so badly that I didn't open the vault for over 9 months.
I have to be in North Carolina next month, so I'll drop off all my paperwork at the state police office.

ftierson
March 10, 2007, 22:27
I put one of the Ironwood Designs walnut stock sets on a milled MAK-90 and I am very happy with the results...

Forrest

Thunderbred
March 11, 2007, 00:58
I've a 90 with soupbowl furniture and it is very nice, I waited 3+ mos to recieve it once order and payment was made. for me itwas worth the wait at that time. I don't believe Ironwood was around then. I've a milled 90 now I'm going to get Ironwood for real soon. Jeff