PDA

View Full Version : Brownells

xile
January 31, 2007, 00:02
Just wanted to post the experience I had with brownells made an order of some AR assembly tools they got one tool wrong. Dropped them an email and they quickly shipped me out the new part without issue. I shipped them back the wrong part and they re-imbursed me my shipping cost. Have to say it is nice to deal with a place that makes issues like this correct without incident. With the C&R discount they have some great deals.

gunplumber
January 31, 2007, 14:06
brownells typically isn't the least expensive place to shop, but the excellent customer service and no hassel return policy more than makes up for a slightly higher price.

I bought 2 spring forming tools, large and small.. I used only the small one. Maybe a year later, I used the other larger spring shaper. It snapped in half at first squeeze.

Brownells no longer carried the item, but refunded my money anyway - after a year!

A great company

whargoul
January 31, 2007, 14:17
Brownells is a great company. I was missing a spring in a lower parts kit (AR). They sent me a package of five springs and received it in a day. Excellent customer service. I will usually buy from them even if the price is higher. If any one can use this, check it out. Its the number Brownells put out at the Shot Show. Its a ten % discount for orders of $150.00 and more until 04/05/07. The auth# is C1T. I have not tried to use it yet, but check it out......whargoul