PDA

View Full Version : MEMBER DYNOMIKE69

RT
January 29, 2007, 10:38
Just to let you know what kind of man this Mike guy is, well let me tell you. he is the BEST kind of man! a man of his word, and a REAL FRIEND!!!!! i Bought a old Rifle from Mike (1944) sight unseen . well would you believe that all the # matched. (how dare him lol) and it looked like a weapon that was new in 98%on today's scale. but we are talking 1944... it is the cat's meow. plus Mike went out of his way to bring the gun to me. people like DYNOMIKE69 are the reason that the FAL FILES are the best. we have good people here. REAL MEN and WOMEN. and the younger Members on the files show respect. i just wanted to say THANK YOU MIKE and i hope Your SON is doing Fine. Your Friend~Richard :beer: and a stogie for you my Friend.

GOVT1911
January 31, 2007, 13:51
Don't forget he's a Jeep Guy too! :biggrin:

Andy the Aussie
January 31, 2007, 13:56
Originally posted by GOVT1911
Don't forget he's a Jeep Guy too! :biggrin: .....oh yeah.......its 0555 here and I am having to deal with Jeep owners ALREADY.........:rofl: :rofl: :devil: :devil:

gunplumber
January 31, 2007, 14:02
I've had several exchanges with dynomike, all went smoothly, and he's been a big help to me on some non-gun topics.

ftierson
January 31, 2007, 14:07
Don't forget he's a Jeep Guy too! :biggrin:

Let's not troll this thread with any negative comments, OK?

:)

Forrest

GOVT1911
January 31, 2007, 14:08
Andy, I saw a FJ40 the other day cruising around Tikrit.....not much body left, just some type of wire holding it together. I was pretty excited and that confused the hell outta my guys. LOL Tried to get a pic for ya, but couldn't get to my camera in time. (maybe I should replace some mags with my camera???? Naaaaaaa)
Ya know, it's hard for me to keep up this Jeep vs. TLC thing cuz my first vehicle was a 77 FJ40. Wish I still had it, but wouldn't trade my Jeep for anything!!!!

BTW, how to the TLC rear quarterpanels hold up there? I'm guessing it's dry enough that you don't have the rust problem that we have around NC.

Now so I don't get accused of hijacking this thread......Dynomike has always been GREAT. I haven't had the pleasure of a business transaction with him, but he jumped right up with pics and info when I was having problems with my......Jeep. (Ya happy Andy?????) LOL

Court in Fl
January 31, 2007, 21:03
Mike is a good customer, never had a problem with him.

Court in FL.

Snakeshot
January 31, 2007, 21:13
Yeah,
He's COOL!

wolfsburgbob
January 31, 2007, 21:17
I sold STUFF to Mikey when I was HERE,..I sold him STUFF when I was helping out THERE...I sold DYNOMIKEY some STUFF from EVERYWHERE?

:wink:

He is a FRIEND, a good CUSTOMER,..and a "GREAT GUN GUY"!

mhg
January 31, 2007, 21:23
Originally posted by wolfsburgbob
I sold STUFF to Mikey when I was HERE,..I sold him STUFF when I was helping out THERE...I sold DYNOMIKEY some STUFF from EVERYWHERE?

:wink:

He is a FRIEND, a good CUSTOMER,..and a "GREAT GUN GUY"!

Hey Bob

Good to see ya around

Matt

DYNOMIKE
January 31, 2007, 21:32
Well Gee Gents...
Ya plumb got me all Gooshy with the Kind words...

Hey Gov~
How the hell are ya? Don't Mind Andy he is just Jealous cause he aint Got NO JEEP...:p
I DO hope all is well...:beer:

Andy~
We ned to come to some kind of middle ground with the JEEP/LANDCRUISER thing..
Ya see YOU ALREADY have all the GGOD BEER.. Can't I just PRETEND to hav ethe BEST 4X4??:tongue:

Well Holy Hell...
I must Rate.. Wolfies First Post in sometime is a Pat on the Back for Little Ole ME..
Great to see ya here WOLFIE.... Thanks MUCH for the PROPS..:beer:

1MOR
January 31, 2007, 21:34
Mike is the best!

SID325
January 31, 2007, 21:41
+1 for Mike.

Thanks again Mike,

Jacob

Pistolwiz
January 31, 2007, 22:41
Mike's a great guy to deal and a good man. Honorable is the word that comes to mind.......... Thanks Mike! :bow: :bow: :bow:

January 31, 2007, 23:00
The only thing bad about him is that he is a Cleveland Browns fan :o

Ricketts
January 31, 2007, 23:05
Eh, he's OK, I guess.

:love: :love:

Andy the Aussie
February 01, 2007, 00:25
BTW, how to the TLC rear quarterpanels hold up there? I'm guessing it's dry enough that you don't have the rust problem that we have around NC. ....same here....biggest issue with those little 40 series trucks all the ones I have had any long term experience with developed it to one degree or another.. :uhoh: :uhoh:

But he jumped right up with pics and info when I was having problems with my......Jeep. (Ya happy Andy?????) LOL ....so what you are telling me is he sent you some pictures of a Landcruiser to define the most obvious cure for your "Jeep Problems" .... :p :p :p

Originally posted by DYNOMIKE69
Andy~
We need to come to some kind of middle ground with the JEEP/LANDCRUISER thing..
Ya see YOU ALREADY have all the GOOD BEER.. Can't I just PRETEND to have the BEST 4X4??:tongue: ......well you do what you have to to get by I 'spose..... :biggrin: :biggrin:

See this is the good thing about this place….not may other places about the internet where such a contentious issue as Jeeps and their “issues” could be so openly discussed by a Landcruiser type and it NOT turn into a serious pissing match….glad Govt and Dyno are such good sports about it….. :biggrin:

Pistolwiz
February 01, 2007, 03:34
Originally posted by 187
The only thing bad about him is that he is a Cleveland Browns fan :o

Well dang.......Nobodies perfect! :biggrin:

wobbynobby
February 24, 2007, 22:43
nice to hear all that, Mike is my son

Andy the Aussie
February 24, 2007, 22:47
Originally posted by wobbynobby
nice to hear all that, Mike is my son .......I just hope he didnt get the "Jeep Gene" from you.....:tongue: :tongue:

Welcome aboard mate.....tell us all the embarrassing childhood stories about him you can....:biggrin: :biggrin: :rofl:

wobbynobby
February 24, 2007, 22:56
Hey Andy, thanks for the welcome.

Andy the Aussie
February 24, 2007, 22:57
Hey Andy, thanks for the welcome. ....your welcome mate :beer:

stimpsonjcat
February 24, 2007, 23:10
Heck of a kid too!

RT
February 24, 2007, 23:22
you got a good kid. he is a little big to spank now:rofl: . welcome and stay. now get mike to build you a FAL. so it would be Grandpa(you) mike and the Boy's( your grandson's) 3 generations shooting the Fal. :whiskey: :bow: ~Richard

DYNOMIKE
February 24, 2007, 23:55
YUP wobbynobby is my Dad, and I'm Glad he's Hanging out here from time to time.. :whiskey:

Originally posted by Andy the Aussie
.......I just hope he didnt get the "Jeep Gene" from you.....:tongue: :tongue:

Welcome aboard mate.....tell us all the embarrassing childhood stories about him you can....:biggrin: :biggrin: :rofl:

Well Andy~
He aint much of a JEEP fan either, although he does seem to like mine..
As far as STORIES go he PROLLY Does have some of those..:tongue:

Originally posted by stimpsonjcat
Heck of a kid too!

I presume you reference MY Son? "IF" I am right I thank you for the Compliment for I also beleive I have GREAT Sons, only one of which many have met..
He really wanted to shoot the MATCH this year, I even Built him his Own Rifle. But my schedule as well as His UNPLANNED surgery have made the trip impracticle I'm affraid.. :(
BUT NEXT year WE will be there with BELLS on Come Hell or Highwater..

Originally posted by rtgunsmoke
you got a good kid. he is a little big to spank now:rofl: . welcome and stay. now get mike to build you a FAL. so it would be Grandpa(you) mike and the Boy's( your grandson's) 3 generations shooting the Fal. :whiskey: :bow: ~Richard

R~ Actually Wobbynobby and I drove up for the FAL match Three years ago, We really enjoyed it..
He Likes the FAL's and I have one or two (:wink:) he can shoot anytime he wants..
So actually We ALL shoot the FAL's, even My Youngest shoots them.. Must admit he (The Youngest) seems to like the AR, and the AK'S (The TANTAL that is) the Best... :)

Thanks for giving the Old Man a Nice Welcome.. :whiskey: :whiskey:

mojo_matic
February 25, 2007, 09:22
Another :beer: shot out to Mike!

Jailguard
February 25, 2007, 10:08
Mike is a good guy. I have had dealings with Mike and they went great he is a good guy to deal with and a man of his word.

Gary_P
February 25, 2007, 11:09
Yeah Mike is definately one of the good guys

Gary

Ricketts
February 25, 2007, 19:59
Just how good of a guy is Mike?

Lobsters FEAR him!!

His ugly mug is on a million WANTED posters for mass consumption of Crusteaceans of the Lobster family.

owlcreekok
February 25, 2007, 20:44
nice to hear all that, Mike is my son

Condolences from the Owl's Nest.

:biggrin:

glocktenman
February 26, 2007, 20:48
Mike,
If I were you I'd go ahead a seek the republican nomination for President.......you got the heat behind you!!

:rofl:

G20